Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edit: solved!

Grayfox1990

Question

22 answers to this question

Players set the prices, if you don’t like it then don’t buy it. (Most) players won’t just accept the first price they see so this post is pretty pointless 

And just because a part is common doesn’t mean it’s easy to get, it’s all about RNG and it does share a drop rate with 2 other common parts 

• Like 3

Isn't the chassis an axi relic?

All you have to do for the blueprint is farm ukko or whatever it's called, capture mission in the void. It takes 40 seconds and you get yourself a relic.

Axi though... Axi's a massive pain in the behind.
But hey, thanks for taking away the trouble for other people, guess they'll have the set faster.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

This is the free market working as intended. If you don't like it, don't participate in it. I've seen people fraudulently trying to undercut the Mesa BP market all week and it hasn't really been working.

Edited by Skoll-

Show me a quick way of getting Axi H4's and ill accept your critique.

Best missions for that are T3 interceptions (Cerbeus, Xini, Berehnyia) where it has 12.5% chance to be rewarded at rotations B and C. Which means u gotta do at least 3-4 rotations in interception just to have 12.5% of getting the relic.

Ive done 12 rotations and had 0 H4 relics. (which is about an hour I think)

Hope this explains the prices.

EDIT : Just to even get a chance at it dropping you got to do 3 rounds of interception since first 2 rotations are AA. So thats 10 minutes in and only then at rounds 3 and 4 you MIGHT get the relic. I mean 12.5% chance is not that great at all. Try doing those missions for 2h and tell me how many H4's you've got. Theres a decent chance ull get maybe 1. In the same time, id farm other mesa relics waaay faster. But then I got to upgrade them to Radiant, which uses traces and time wise kind of equals the acquisition of H4's. So In the end, those rewards kinda balance out in terms of time required to get them even if Chassis are a common reward. In my personal experience getting chassis was the hardest, compared to other parts.

Edited by CyberPrimate

9 hours ago, Skoll- said:

This is the free market working as intended. If you don't like it, don't participate in it. I've seen people fraudulently trying to undercut the Mesa BP market all week and it hasn't really been working.

"fraudulently trying to undercut"? Please explain.

As you have stated, "free market working as intended".

From my daily observations and posts in the daily in game trade market, the prices have been dropping each and every day.

If a buyer and seller are happy with the price then fair deal.

This is a bit like saying that prime mods in game trading,on ps4, are worth 40p. A player advised me of this earlier today. I responded that I have seen prime mods rank 0 sell for 15p to 150p and maxed prime mods sell for 60p to 350p. Again, if the buyer and seller are happy then there is no "scam", it is a fair trade.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

"fraudulently trying to undercut"? Please explain.

As you have stated, "free market working as intended".

From my daily observations and posts in the daily in game trade market, the prices have been dropping each and every day.

This is a bit like saying that prime mods in game trading,on ps4, are worth 40p. A player advised me of this earlier today. I responded that I have seen prime mods rank 0 sell for 15p to 150p and maxed prime mods sell for 60p to 350p. Again, if the buyer and seller are happy then there is no "scam", it is a fair trade.

By fraudulently trying to undercut, I mean people posting the item in question for a third of the price despite not having it, in an effort to drive the price down so they can buy it for cheaper. I saw a guy doing this just the other day. Sometimes, people will make multiple entries at a very low price point despite not having it. I've still had people buy my higher priced item before and I even asked them in some specific cases why they're buying my Mesa P neuroptics if someone else has it listed for 20p.

"Oh, they didn't actually have it." when said person has like four entries for it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

^ This, all day , every day.

Here's a hint for you, OP.  If a buyer isn't willing to pay 60 Plat for a common drop, he won't pay it.  No one needs to justify, least of all to you, what they are willing to pay for something they want, so stop looking for justification that isn't due you.

There is only one scenario I can think of in the entire game that forces one player to buy something from another and that is mutually exclusive syndicates.  Everything else that a one player can sell, every other player can acquire for free if they value their plat more than their time (and yes, that includes vaulted primes, they just have to be willing to not have it "right now") by simply farming.  Each player is the sole arbiter of what price is justified to them

Seeing as you could get a full Mesa Prime set for 200p on the day she was released and still can.(due to how easy it is to get her relics from the new Fortuna content)
60p for a common piece is insane, and no one would be willing to pay that if they tried to buy the item in-game first.

My personal experience is that it's better to try the in-game chat first, because you can usually find mods or rivens cheaper than on those listing sites. Hopefully other people know about this too.

5 hours ago, NeopetsMaster4432 said:

Seeing as you could get a full Mesa Prime set for 200p on the day she was released and still can.(due to how easy it is to get her relics from the new Fortuna content)
60p for a common piece is insane, and no one would be willing to pay that if they tried to buy the item in-game first.

My personal experience is that it's better to try the in-game chat first, because you can usually find mods or rivens cheaper than on those listing sites. Hopefully other people know about this too.

Show me where to get Axi H4's easily. 

Then say its "insane".

17 hours ago, CyberPrimate said:

Show me a quick way of getting Axi H4's and ill accept your critique.

Blow a half a million syndicate rep and get lucky. 

Like all relics, you have three farming options that can run in parallel to get those relics you want: syndicate rep, syndicate widgets, and just good old fashioned farming of appropriate endless defense and interception nodes. 

All PAs have That Relic. For MesaP, mine was the Neo H2. Thing just wouldn't drop...until it did. Just the way of it. Both the Neos were the slowest to get done, but random chance favors no one and no thing. 

The only real issues with Axis are the squirrels that infest the usual endless nodes that won't stay past one or two rotations. The answer is, as usual, be prepared to go four rounds by yourself. It's the only way to be sure. 

Edited by Sloan441
Still can't type

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

Blow a half a million syndicate rep and get lucky. 

Like all relics, you have three farming options that can run in parallel to get those relics you want: syndicate rep, syndicate widgets, and just good old fashioned farming of appropriate endless defense and interception nodes. 

All PAs have That Relic. For MesaP, mine was the Neo H2. Thing just wouldn't drop...until it did. Just the way of it. Both the Neos were the slowest to get done, but random chance favors no one and no thing. 

The only real issues with Axis are the squirrels that infest the usual endless nodes that won't stay past one or two rotations. The answer is, as usual, be prepared to go four rounds by yourself. It's the only way to be sure. 

What are you talking about?

Not a single mention of the price for chassis, which is the reason for this thread.

Im arguing that their price just shows how rare the relic is, thats all.

price is higher when demand is higher
new stuff came out and its high demand for it since most players want it asap
so price naturally goes up

if you still don't get it
when baro brings primed reach for example on market its price drops to around 20-40 plat
but after few months when most players sold their primed reach price goes up even above 100 plat

maybe its fair maybe its not
who are we to judge
either buy or sell it for the price that is now on the market if not someone else will and wont bother about how much is really worth

Fellas fellas... I'm well aware that people put up this price and I'm well aware that I don't need to respond to this price...

But damn I was just trying to help. Its christmas ya know?! So far I've seen 1 thank you 😛

Anyway, still doesn't make any sense to me. Even IF the relic was rare to get, even IF the demand was higher, common and uncommon should atleast have the same price. Idealy common should have a lower price then uncommon but yea I do get it that the rarety of the relic also plays a factor.

Edited by Grayfox1990

On 2018-12-24 at 4:34 PM, Thaelyn2 said:

^ This, all day , every day.

Here's a hint for you, OP.  If a buyer isn't willing to pay 60 Plat for a common drop, he won't pay it.  No one needs to justify, least of all to you, what they are willing to pay for something they want, so stop looking for justification that isn't due you.

There is only one scenario I can think of in the entire game that forces one player to buy something from another and that is mutually exclusive syndicates.  Everything else that a one player can sell, every other player can acquire for free if they value their plat more than their time (and yes, that includes vaulted primes, they just have to be willing to not have it "right now") by simply farming.  Each player is the sole arbiter of what price is justified to them

Ok mery christmas to you too... Thanks for the tip...

Edited by Grayfox1990

53 minutes ago, Grayfox1990 said:

Ok mery christmas to you too... Thanks for the tip...

Upon re-reading my post in your quote, I see how unduly harsh it is. For that I apologize. My entire point is summed up in the final sentence of that post. 

Perhaps i I misinterpreted the tone of your OP. It came across to me as you dressing down those who are willing to pay more than you are.  If I did misinterpret then you, again, have my apologies. 

Merry Christmas

20 hours ago, Grayfox1990 said:

Fellas fellas... I'm well aware that people put up this price and I'm well aware that I don't need to respond to this price...

But damn I was just trying to help. Its christmas ya know?! So far I've seen 1 thank you 😛

Anyway, still doesn't make any sense to me. Even IF the relic was rare to get, even IF the demand was higher, common and uncommon should atleast have the same price. Idealy common should have a lower price then uncommon but yea I do get it that the rarety of the relic also plays a factor.

Sorry but I and others don't read your post as a "trying to help". It seems to me to read as I disagree with the market, don't think the market is fair, and wanted to complain about it. That is your opinion and you are entitled to state it.

As I and others have explained, it is a free market, no one forces the buyer or seller to trade.

When items are new, the items are rarer and hence prices are higher.

I am on PS4 and the market prices for both WTS and WTB are dropping each and every day.

Yesterday I posted a WTB mesa prime and had offers from 160p to 250p. A post days ago had offers from 200p to 300p. Etc.

Again, it is a free market and the common, uncommon drop rate is only part of the issue. The other is the time taken to have RNG bless you with the relic in the first place. This appears to be the part your "complaint" has not taken into account).

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Sorry but I and others don't read your post as a "trying to help". It seems to me to read as I disagree with the market, don't think the market is fair, and wanted to complain about it. That is your opinion and you are entitled to state it.

As I and others have explained, it is a free market, no one forces the buyer or seller to trade.

When items are new, the items are rarer and hence prices are higher.

I am on PS4 and the market prices for both WTS and WTB are dropping each and every day.

Yesterday I posted a WTB mesa prime and had offers from 160p to 250p. A post days ago had offers from 200p to 300p. Etc.

Again, it is a free market and the common, uncommon drop rate is only part of the issue. The other is the time taken to have RNG bless you with the relic in the first place. This appears to be the part your "complaint" has not taken into account).

True I understand that. Sorry if it comes across this way.

All I really wanted to do is help.

Anyway thanks for the tips. I'll take note of that.