The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Other Life Forms Should The Tenno Be Fighting?

Aspari

DONE

divinepw.jpg

Tower Assassination anyone?

Holy crap, I just noticed Vor got a ton of his abilities. I drew this ages ago! DigitalExtremes!!!!!!!!

OMG.That looks epic @_@ if they'd actually make it not glitchy and give it some badass movesets like for instance it starts flying and grabs one of the Tenno which it then throws it into some environmental hazard or something.Or it starts firing a beam from its mouth that freezes the ground where it touches it,much like the frozen ground in the void where you're slowed down,and other cool stuff *drools*

honestly?

we have armored soldiers and hightech soldiers, and mutants.

what could fit in there properly?

mutant's opposite.

a technological intelligence like stargate's replicants.

Replicator.JPG

either as a swarm intelligence like the original, or as individual robotic entities terminator-style.

Edited by Jhakoon

honestly?

mutant's opposite.

Things I'd be willing to accept:

-Alien species with a Lovecraftian themed appearance.

-Ten foot tall Reptilians with their own equivalent to Warframe tech.

-Outposts/Planetoids littered with Orokin ruins that no one has visited for Centuries - where the Infestation has been left alone to evolve perfectly to that planets ecosystem. Infested are all based on the most hostile species the planetoid produced. Infested Tiger-Rhino beast? You know it.

Truly corrputed race.  Yeah you can keep a few of the cross overs from corpus/grineer/infested, but add in fully corrupted units that have been converted to whatever the "corrupted race" is and mini bosses all over that are corrupted tenno based on current frames.  That would spice things up a bit.

Also no matter what, increase enemy spawn in the void.  It is like walking through a quiet library these days.  Need stuff to shoot.

Ohh and another idea would be something few companies dare try.  Energy based life forms.  From balls of lightning/fire/etc... to ghost style enemies.  Possibilities are endless and will be refreshing as long as it is not just a reskin of current enemies.  Basically as a totally different style enemy you could do things like reduce powers effectiveness on them by 50 to 75% and make energy based guns deal more while bullet style weapons deal less and so on.

Edited by Nickeltoe

Truly corrputed race.  Yeah you can keep a few of the cross overs from corpus/grineer/infested, but add in fully corrupted units that have been converted to whatever the "corrupted race" is and mini bosses all over that are corrupted tenno based on current frames.  That would spice things up a bit.

Also no matter what, increase enemy spawn in the void.  It is like walking through a quiet library these days.  Need stuff to shoot.

The corruption are just mind-jacked minions of the neural sensor that guards the Void.

As far as I can tell the Neural Sensor is some sort of Orokin AI construct. It has probably gone insane, considering it was left alone to rot so long after failing to save the Orokin who hid in the Void.

So now it uses those golden devices to mind-hack people into zombie bodyguards to protect all of the nothing that is left.

They should be fighting manly things like bears and hydras.

The corruption are just mind-jacked minions of the neural sensor that guards the Void.

As far as I can tell the Neural Sensor is some sort of Orokin AI construct. It has probably gone insane, considering it was left alone to rot so long after failing to save the Orokin who hid in the Void.

So now it uses those golden devices to mind-hack people into zombie bodyguards to protect all of the nothing that is left.

So when do we fight this AI? Come on DE I want to punch a computer.

Edited by Blk_Mage

honestly?

mutant's opposite.

For the stargate reference and the replicant idea, I give you a +1. If only I could do more... Great idea !

Things like that :

http://wallpapers.androlib.com/wallicons/wallpaper.big-jtw.cs.png

Made of an Orokin tech that couldn't be controlled by their creators.

Edited by matto

We got...

Clones, Robots, and Zombies in which all were created within the sol system.

What is next you ask?

I feel we are ready for outsiders to the sol system...

Extraterrestrials...

Space Pirates...

It+_81cdab32ce1755d0f3fab809639c4387.jpg

For the stargate reference and the replicant idea, I give you a +1. If only I could do more... Great idea !

Things like that :

http://wallpapers.androlib.com/wallicons/wallpaper.big-jtw.cs.png

Made of an Orokin tech that couldn't be controlled by their creators.

thank you. ;)

i thought some real robot civilization would fit in better than giant lizards, dragons and dolphins. and you developed this idea further; misguided orokin androids/machines sound awesome! this deserves a +1 even from every twink account.

Remember the "Chig" ? I imagine something looking like them.

Chig_Soldier.JPG

Lore: An Alien Race that has no contact to the other races (Grinneer/Corpus) and just newly started to invade the Tenno-know universe with the sole purpose to conquer every planet and purge it of all life to gain their technology and ressources for their own developement.

They got their hands on Orokin Warframe technology but instead of reverse-engineering and using Warframes themselfes they enhanced their Combat Armor and Weapons with it and therefor look to a low percentage a little like a Warframe in their Armor.

They would be capable of fighting with a Hive-Mind like intelligence so every soldier is connected to another, gaining in strength and tactical finesse when many of them are close together and are even further enhanced when so called Overlords are present (which should be huge, sturdy Elite versions of them).

-Snip-

I've already played these guys, aren't they called the Borg in Star Trek? :P

Energy Beings

ProtossArchon.jpg

Highly succeptible to Laser/Energy weaponry, very resistant to the rest. Can float around freely and is both bright and transparent. Attacks tend to screw with your HUD. Attacks tend to be explosive in nature, from one element to another.

Void Horrors

(No image... guess why?)

Not a faction per se, but unspeakable creatures that would roam Void towers and sometime pop into regular space (kind of like a Stalker spawn in that case). Would explain the presence of the Corrupted (unless there's already another explanation) which could be brain-washed / insane pawns of the Void Horrors. Fighting Void Horrors would cause a myriad of visual effects from the mental strain of merely seeing one and cause Health damage using Mind-type powers like Nyx.

The Sudeks

tumblr_mnlu9wt2HR1qjnjs3o1_r1_500.png

A faction of techno-organic armor users, similar to Warframes. Unlike other factions that favors ranged combat and regular military tactics, the Sudeks favors ambushes, rapid movement and close combat. Some would use ranged weaponry but mostly, they'd rely on flanking and superior movement to counteract the Tenno's own athletic and acrobatic abilities. Elites have some measures of powers. Unlike Warframes however, their appearance is somewhat more akin to anormal, having an humanoid form but deformations (like having a blade for an arm instead of an arm with a sword)

Edited by Wiegraf

Foul Xenos that encroach on the territory of the God-Emperor.

We can use the Ignis to purge the filth from our Imperiu....Origin System.

I'd like to see more one off encounters like the Stalker before we get more races. Perhaps a Lovecraftian horror that raids random ships, you would be playing a game then the lights would go out, then you would be fighting against melee horrors in pitch black at close quarters. You would only fight 2-3 at the same time.