Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2019 (your hopes?)

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

?

copy/paste content is not enjoyable, and in my case playing pokemon, mining and fishing etc is about as dull a thing as i can think of making the last 2 open world expansions totally pointless to players like me, adding some actualy relevant enjoyable content would be preferable, not adding in cut down rubbish like ESO/Arbitrations.

41 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

copy/paste content is not enjoyable, and in my case playing pokemon, mining and fishing etc is about as dull a thing as i can think of making the last 2 open world expansions totally pointless to players like me, adding some actualy relevant enjoyable content would be preferable, not adding in cut down rubbish like ESO/Arbitrations.

ah yea i can relate, of fortuna i like the k-drives but can only use on those maps so ..meh 

railjack seems like a good step in the right direction expanding normal game mode play and even bringing new combat features 

What do I want in 2019 in warframe?  They can't promises me anything to me and if you ask to hope on it for you are dead wrong about it (because human hope on another human can be easy broken).  As again if it did happen what I would like to see more of is a warframe that has turret powers and manual gun turret as exalted

latest?cb=20160806163438 Just someday...exalted anti-air gun turret...

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

What do I want in 2019 in warframe?  They can't promises me anything to me and if you ask to hope on it for you are dead wrong about it (because human hope on another human can be easy broken).  As again if it did happen what I would like to see more of is a warframe that has turret powers and manual gun turret as exalted

latest?cb=20160806163438 Just someday...exalted anti-air gun turret...

isnt that what mesa is for ?

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

isnt that what mesa is for ?

she is a pistol, she auto target and nothing protect her in the front as the rocket incoming hit her as she is made out of glass (sorry mesa).  I prefer a frame has that good strong armor in front and give me plenty bullets while feeding it out but I prefer enjoy the automatic gun of AA turret gun I mean it has that feeling making the enemies a thought of "Oh $##!" moments plus AA guns has larger rounds so its highly it be punch though walls.

I can imagine the sound of AA turret gun...I prefer that slow sound and manually control it more of a russian gun 4 barrel turret or 2 barrel.

I want to enjoy the sound of the bullets for its has to have nice rhythm instead of something goes like mini-gun and barely fun for its just...end roll playing a song which spoils the fun.  When it comes these guns I want it be powerful and not hear the long sound of the mini-gun.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Umbral Forma.

Links between openworlds and indeed main game - PoE / VA / Whatevers next up. Eg, "oh, you have an excess of fish / Gems from the plains, they are wanted in Fortuna too", or "Cybernetic fish, the quills would pay for those" or indeed Arbiters. New loka etc buying and selling fish / gems(other things maybe, but fish gems is purely an example).

The ability to duplicate the progression rooms in the dojo so I can move them without having to tear the entire thing back to the start!

• Like 1

On 2019-02-22 at 7:25 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

she is a pistol, she auto target and nothing protect her in the front as the rocket incoming hit her as she is made out of glass (sorry mesa).  I prefer a frame has that good strong armor in front and give me plenty bullets while feeding it out but I prefer enjoy the automatic gun of AA turret gun I mean it has that feeling making the enemies a thought of "Oh $##!" moments plus AA guns has larger rounds so its highly it be punch though walls.

I can imagine the sound of AA turret gun...I prefer that slow sound and manually control it more of a russian gun 4 barrel turret or 2 barrel.

I want to enjoy the sound of the bullets for its has to have nice rhythm instead of something goes like mini-gun and barely fun for its just...end roll playing a song which spoils the fun.  When it comes these guns I want it be powerful and not hear the long sound of the mini-gun.

shatter shield does protect her 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

never had an issue myself , possibly due tot he projectiles as prior you could trigger them to detonate with firing on them but now you cant 

it doesn't mean she block all sides then again there is thous energy leechers getting stuck somewhere in the map hiding like needle in the haystack. 

Hoping on some reworks to enemies - spawning mechanics (Maybe don't spawn 3 nullifiers on top of each other removing all their counterplay?), ability use mechanics and damage 3.0, the latter of which does seem to be in the works according to Steve's twitter.

On 2018-12-31 at 5:39 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i totally am on board with the fake lotu thing, if not why not have pack or buy-able option to get others from the game as a voice companion? an example teshin, captain vor, ect 

we have them in login rewards now be different so could be a thing 

Low-key wish that was a thing.