Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember prime and frost prime unvault

McToastMuffins

It isn't even stated that both are coming back. Frost was unvaulted more often than any other frame, maybe DE will skip him...who knows.

Also Nyx and Nova are still open. Don't expect any new unvaulting for a month after these two went back into the vault

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

It isn't even stated that both are coming back. Frost was unvaulted more often than any other frame, maybe DE will skip him...who knows.

Also Nyx and Nova are still open. Don't expect any new unvaulting for a month after these two went back into the vault

Dang I wish there was some other way of obtaining the misa prime and pyra prime syandanas. Maybe like a really hard challenge or like you have to farm stuff or something. In time I guess we will see. 

Edited by MMMbama114

32 minutes ago, MMMbama114 said:

Dang I wish there was some other way of obtaining the misa prime and pyra prime syandanas. Maybe like a really hard challenge or like you have to farm stuff or something. In time I guess we will a see. 

There is... It's called "wait". It'll come eventually, even if one by one. DE doesn't have to make Ember and Frost together, even if their selling theme is pretty good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Literally everyone in the entire world will answer this:

7cT7az.gif 

I thought the universal answer was SoonTM

Anyway, to the OP: I wouldn't get too obsessed with unvaultings, because this is clearly a game of patience. These frames and their cosmetics will come back at some point, but it's better not to expect them in the near future.

• Like 2

why you want ember prime anyway? she is THE worst frame since nerf

her abilities does nothing past level 30 enemies and you cant even play the tank CC style anymore with the nerf.

only reason she still goes for 250p roughly on market is because people know that all new players want her cause they see it ingame first time and are like WOW I WANT THAT.

youre just being exploited by veteran players for free plat.

ember is a noob trap

12 hours ago, burem0n0 said:

her abilities does nothing past level 30 enemies and you cant even play the tank CC style anymore with the nerf.

only reason she still goes for 250p roughly on market is because people know that all new players want her cause they see it ingame first time and are like WOW I WANT THAT.

ember is a noob trap

At least she isn't worst than Vauban prime right

On 2019-01-19 at 7:01 PM, burem0n0 said:

ember is a noob trap

i don't want ember or frost prime i already have them, i want their Syandanas.