Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Tennogen Showcase: Do You Want To See It?

GinKenshin

Hey Tenno, 

Having watched the latest devstream, I'm greeted yet again with another showing of next round's tennogen items during the devstream which takes 5-10min depending on how big the round is and how long they spend gushing over it 

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, do you think they should continue to showcase new tennogen round items in the devstream? do you think they fit in it?  

Personally I don't think this should be shown in a devstream, it doesn't really have a place. Imo a devstream is a time when the devs of a game showcase and talk about their game, upcoming updates, concepts, mechanics....etc. I know it's primarily to drive sales and tell you to go and buy the new shiny stuff, but that kinda stuff isn't for a devstream, it feels like it's filler time that can be used to answer more questions and talk about the game more. Having the showcase during a Prime Time or just mentioning the forum thread where the next round is showcased is a better option I think, you can even make a separate video showcasing the items and put it in the thread 

Thank you 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Hey Tenno, 

Having watched the latest devstream, I'm greeted yet again with another showing of next round's tennogen items during the devstream which takes 5-10min depending on how big the round is and how long they spend gushing over it 

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, do you think they should continue to showcase new tennogen round items in the devstream? do you think they fit in it?  

Personally I don't think this should be shown in a devstream, it doesn't really have a place. Imo a devstream is a time when the devs of a game showcase and talk about their game, upcoming updates, concepts, mechanics....etc. I know it's primarily to drive sales and tell you to go and buy the new shiny stuff, but that kinda stuff isn't for a devstream, it feels like it's filler time that can be used to answer more questions and talk about the game more. Having the showcase during a Prime Time or just mentioning the forum thread where the next round is showcased is a better option I think, you can even make a separate video showcasing the items and put it in the thread 

Thank you 

I’d like to see Consoles get one of the best Tennogen offerings ever in 14 before I start dreaming about Tennogen even further out.

I'm voting stay, it's part of the "Here's what is to come" section that I love from the devstreams.

It also helps shout out to those creators a little more efficiently as not everyone checks in on prime time or patch notes religiously like others.
Devstreams is the bare minimum everyone likes to watch so I find it fair for those awesome community members to be recognized as such.

If it wasn't here we'd be stuck watching flexing wanna-be female rhino's behind for 5 extra minutes just for the memes and I'm really not into that.

• Like 1