Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taiko Drums: Band Practice

[DE]Megan

how / where to build those drums?

They are room decorations for the dojo. Just go to any control panel in a dojo room, press "PLACE DECORATION," then look for the drums in there.

And remember, the picture here has them backwards, the flat side is the actual side you can hit the drums.

2h0igGRl.jpg

After placing the decoration go back to the control panel and hit Edit Decoration, then head to the drum, click on it, and add the mats needed to start the build.

They are room decorations for the dojo. Just go to any control panel in a dojo room, press "PLACE DECORATION," then look for the drums in there.

And remember, the picture here has them backwards, the flat side is the actual side you can hit the drums.

2h0igGRl.jpg

After placing the decoration go back to the control panel and hit Edit Decoration, then head to the drum, click on it, and add the mats needed to start the build.

thx man :)

WOW.. I just spent resources and time arranging my TAIKO's (all of them) Based of the pic YOU give.. What you failed to do was show them THE RIGHT WAY.. You show them backwards!! Smooth move DE. Can I get my full resources back? Bah@partial refund for something you messed up not me.. ;(

Sorry to sound irate but i'm a little irritated at the time I really wasted.. Someone over there needs to do their research a bit more. It's cool to dig Japanese culture but it makes you look foolish when you mess up this bad..

I am in a clan of two, and the other clan member has work for the next few weeks, so this is the best I could do in order to showcase the musical excellence that is Taiko. I am sorry, it is a mashup, but it is possible, providing the network connections and UI interactions are touched up a notch.

This is not permissable in the contest itself due to being a mashup, I merely uploaded it because idea(?)

Edited by Azure_Kyte