The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear new players. DONT buy ignis wraith

-ToT-CrackCook

On 2019-01-26 at 2:27 PM, JackHargreav said:

For a few hundred ducats It's a scam? A weapon that only certain clans have? The #*!%ing card packs are the only scam in void trader's shop. Why not warn others about those? 

Nobody buy card packs lol. Unless its DE staff playing.

If you’re on PS4, see me online, and need an Ignis Wraith bp by all means send me an in-game DM. 

No negotiations whatsoever. The Ignis Wraith bp is yours, free. Just give me a junk mod and that’s it.

Our clan went through the process in earning the research during the Pacifism Defect Tactical Alert, and we enjoyed the grind. At the very least we try our best to share the bp to anyone that asks.

On 2019-01-26 at 12:19 AM, Lutesque said:

That being said... is it good ? I feel like The Amprex works better.

Amprex does better for DPS, Ignis' main strengths are sheer volume of affected area and Elemental Status application.

i.e. it shoots a giant Cone/Rectangle and hits an unprecedented area compared to other Weapons.
Damage Weapon vs Support Weapon. not that Ignis doesn't deal sufficient Damage of its own though.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

How about players who have absolutely no other ways to get it? Not everyone is into begging.

Back when i was a newer player i just traded one of my Tigris P sets for it which i had plenty of and it was completely worth it, made about a hundred times of plats profit worth of prime parts/sets using the Ignis and Ivara and turning in syndicate marks for relic packs during an unvault.

Imo. instead of imcentivizing begging, we should make the event  more frequently available.

• Like 1