[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

harrow empty cosmetics

1st can we get A harrow deluxe and prime cuz hes dry as a desert living off only one tennogen skin and one default skin its been almost 2 years since harrow came now next part is CLANS

Warframe Clan update look below long list with WHYS at the end

--------------------------------------------

Image result for warframe clan dojos

- Can we have a new feature to swap same rooms with each other on the map

i.e if i have a grand hall upstairs and down stairs i want to be able to switch these grand halls between each other

why

cuz i dont want lose the decorations i made in the hall. and re edit the dojo layout 

----------------------------------------

Related image

- Can we have a Colour change for the Clan Flag in our dojo

why 

cuz i dont like the colour blue i want it to be red/black or both making it mutli colours

--------------------------------------------

Image result for warframe clan flags i.e colour change of these objects from Gold to silver or black or red or blue  etc

- can we have the feature to change the objects colour i.e red  corpus objects  or Black grineer Objects

why

cuz i dont like the default colour of the sofa i want a blue sofa

or i dont like the blue corpus pillars i want it to be red]

---------------------------------------------------

- can we reduce the room destruction time from 2 hours to 30mins

why

why not

----------------------------------

-Can we have a feature to take our own photos and then put those custom made photos in our dojo or ship

why

Cuz it will make the dojos even more unique, and i want to display my fashion frame and pets in the dojo. put their screen shots on the walls

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-can we have clan war trophy, where we fight other clans and the winner gets a trophy to be in the dojo as a decoration

why

so Ppl can know why this clan is so cool

p.s share these ideas to the DE Clan upgrade list

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka
  • Upvote 2

Ok, something else I just thought of.  Would it be posable to have amp mods???? PLEASE?!?!?!   

Can you allow a little more space at the back of the operator room in Orbital/lander to be used for decorations????  AKA I NEED to be able to place floofs on my operator throne!!

This might be a little bit off topic but in regards to conservation you have mentioned that the animals are supposed to react when shot with the tranq rifle which would imply that a perfect capture would be impossible on animals requiring multiple shots for a solo player. My question is what is the intended way for a solo player to get a perfect capture on a conservation animal that requires multiple shots?

• Upvote 2

So what's the deal with account migration?

Image result for so what's the deal with

(but I'd really like to know what the plan is with that plz)

Edited by (PS4)Darkrya
  • Upvote 1

Any chance of Arcata or Lunaro PvE coming in the form of a Heavy Weapon or Conclave (Tenshin) themed frame?

Also will we see new Syndicate/NPC quests?

Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis are missing Warframe Quests. (Really thought Garuda would have been Arbiters of Hexis to match the blood dripping Telos Syandana...Syndicate Synegry)

Since Baro had Sands of Inaros, perhaps we can get Darvo, Maroo, and Tenshin Warframe Quests BP's. (Maroo could charge Endo or Ayatan for Quest BP, Tenshin can charge Conclave Standing, and Darvo could possibly ask for some Orokin Ciphers. (Since Orokin Ciphers are not currently serving a use outside of Mirage Quest)

• Upvote 1

On 2019-01-30 at 11:11 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Rescheduled for FEBRUARY 8TH!

rescheduled_devstream123.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects!

What: Come see Hildryn in action with a first look at Abilities, plus a first look at ‘Wisp’ in game. We’ll have questions to answer, gameplay to go over, and more! Come see what’s in Development and learn about how Warframe gets made!  

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack AND a Prime Vault pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own Kavat Starter Kit!

When: Join us this Friday, February 8th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, February 8th - keep adding to this thread :)!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Can you guys stream at 5 pm ET cause If not im goin to miss the stream and the nice twitch drop please😖

Edited by The_Dragon122

2 hours ago, The_Dragon122 said:

Can you guys stream at 5 pm ET cause If not im goin to miss the stream and the nice twitch drop please😖

But what if someone's busy at 5pm ET? Should DE reschedule for their benefit?

Can we get a group vote kick please ? Lot's of AFK and people who just stand in corners and do nothing (.  It's getting worse.  And it really makes game play bad when you have to work as a group.  Runs can take forever when you have 1 or 2 people just afk or standing in a corner.  They might move to collect loot, and that's it. 

Edited by Grumpy
Addition
  • Upvote 2

How big is the new dojo room in short hallway units so I can plan fitting it into the overall design?

Thank you grammar person.

Am 7.2.2019 um 06:53 schrieb Velaethia:

Fun fact singular "they" is a grammatically correct and easier way to mention someone of indeterminate or lack of gender. 

• Upvote 1