Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Reactor/Catalyst alerts?

IllogicalLogic420

Question

There used to be alerts for those all the time, then suddenly.....not a single one in sight. For weeks.

I'm not a rich person, so I can't exactly buy platinum. But I do trade for it, and try to support the game and community in any other ways that I can, which is usually giving away cool free stuff ingame, or helping people in general. So I'm no leech by any means.

So basically, I depend on these alerts, but there haven't been any......did they get removed? Or is RNGsus trolling us, lol?

I have no life lately (personal stuff, lot of free time) so I've been on Warframe a lot. Am I just so unlucky that I happen to miss the alerts out of the 2356783845 hours I play each day?

Edited by IllogicalLogic420

9 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Wow that's a pretty useful website, thank you!

17 minutes ago, Huskaraen said:

Those alerts are pretty randomized so you cant estimate when that alert occurred except alerts after devstream

Very true!

Yeah I got 4 Potatoes in a single week 2 weeks ago...

Really if you think about it it merely seems like there no more Potato Alerts because you're spending mors time on the game. In which case you should focus on something alil more consistent,  like Forma or even Arcanes.

Edited by Lutesque