Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame

(PSN)TuggerTigerRoar5

Question

Hey, so I got a sale in the store and I have enough platinum to buy a frame. I really don't know which one to get. I was considering khora because I love her, but, a lot of people advise against her. My top three picks would probably be Ivara (I know I should just farm her) Garuda (probably should farm her too) and Khora. Please give me your opinions. 

Thank You

12 answers to this question

Unless you desperately need it I'd suggest not buying any warframe for platinum and opt to try and farm it instead. Garuda is relatively easier to farm through bounties. If you're set on buying one for plat then watch some guides on youtube, see their build and play style, pick the one that suits you best. Because... It's a suit afterall *ba-dum-tsss*

One of my personal rules is: "never buy anything you feel you can earn in-game." I'd therefore advise against buying any base frames, or even any Prime frames that are currently in circulation.

If you really want to buy a frame, save those plats for vaulted frames instead.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

Can't really suggest on your playstyle seeing as you haven't provided any of that information.

One factor to go on is how much of a pain they are to aquire. All 3 of those are kinda annoying (Ivara = spy grind/rng drop, Khora = PoE grind/rng drop, Garuda = Fortuna grind/standing cap) so difficult to choose from that too.

Sooooooooooo, how to suggest? If I had to pick which of those frames cheeses me the most content in Warframe then I'd go with Ivara.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)TuggerTigerRoar5 said:

For me, the most annoying to farm would be Khora because of the kavat genetic codes. I currently main valkyr prime. I really enjoy slash type frames, and the concept of Ivara is awesome but I don't really have good mods or a primary for her.

Well, I used Ivara to farm the codes. I maxed out all the Synthesis Scanner upgrades, then used her Sleep Arrow to hold the Kavats while I scan them. You can get Kavat codes from alerts too.

As for primary for Ivara, get Baza and/or Dread.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I wont say because not worth it. If u really want khora then buy what u want . But I've always farmed all of my frame . Never bought . Maybe 1 or 2 . But i don't believe it's worth it. Buy weapon or warframe slot better . Or Buy prime frame like frost p or rhino p i would say_ a vaulted or hard to get prime frame , with that plat instead it's much better choice for sure. But is uop to u bro . So if really want khora then buy it :)

• Like 1

I just started out and was awarded a market coupon a few days after starting on Xbox and I bought Frost. The only reason I did was because I wanted a 2nd warframe and he was the one I was looking most to playing. Would I have bought it if I was already to the point where I could farm him no, but I will say I regret buying a frame bc it was a bit of a waste of plat but I don’t regret buying Frost so my advise is find the one frame you really want ASAP and buy that one. That way if you end up having buyers remorse for buying a frame you won’t feel like you wasted on a frame you dislike