Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is this breaking a rule or not?

Oriviagene

Question

so my friend got 50% plat discount and he's not gonna use it, is it breaking any rules if i use that coupon to buy plat and then transfer it to my account via dojo trading?

he's my college friend but i'm afraid if my action have consequences and causing ban to both me and my friend's account...

thank you in advance

8 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Well....they would literally have no way of knowing unless you made this post hahahaha nothing stopping you from selling a flawed mod for hundreds of platinum lol

According to DE in the past, they do in fact review such transactions according to their flagging and then personal suspicions. I would concur with the others that this action would result in both accounts being banned, and should be avoided.

hace 36 minutos, (NSW)revfunk dijo:

Well....they would literally have no way of knowing unless you made this post hahahaha nothing stopping you from selling a flawed mod for hundreds of platinum lol

Yes ... most likely a ban will stop them from doing that ... trades like that are flagged and its pretty sure you would be banned for that .

If it is in fact your friends account, and not your second account, then you could do that.
DE will keep and eye on this kind of transaction, but if it only happens once, they won't do something about it.

But keep in mind, if your friend doesn't want to trade you the plat, then you can't do anything about it. And DE won't help with that, because they don't enforce such promises.