Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is titania a good warframe?

(XBOX)UpgradeAcorn989

Question

10 answers to this question

No frame is trash bruv (even wukong sadly jk 😄) it all depends on your playstyle. Titania is a fairy frame so her playstyle involves mischief like lanterns and turning foes wep against them and literally being a "Fairy" via her Razorwing. In Razorwing mode you become a tiny micro fairy (with archwing mechanics so its kinda like an archwing mission everytime with her) and shoot the heck out of the Enemies with your two exalted weps. 

Titania is a hybrid. You will find her most potent when using her as a hybrid.

She's not a CC frame, She's not a Damage frame, She's not a buff frame. She some of all these things.

To deny your build one of these is to make her weaker overall.

Previously Titania was unable to perform her role as a hybrid due to her Energy pool. Literally something I could show you the post I made years ago about but they finally increased her pool and she's able to do all those things at once like she's supposed to. Her Tribute buffs are still sub-par because DE refuses to allow them to be affected by Power stats but her CC, DPS and Status Immunity buffs are all on point and should all be utilized.

She's a frame with very good DPS, Decent CC that can help her team in multiple ways and doesn't get hurt outside specific enemies. (Which you should CC). Her Razorwing controls are still a lil wonky but the Augment helps a lot with the clunky feel it has. In the end I think it comes down to how you feel about her 4th and her CC. Those are key parts of her kit. Giving your allies Status immunity and some gimpy auras aren't going to be the make or break things.

She cheeses a lot of the MR tests like a dream, and makes it easy to reach Derelict/Void trial rooms. Her guns in razorwing tears things up pretty good, and there's something hillarious about a tiny pixie flitting about and chopping mobs up like a blender on a rampage.

Other frames can do most of the things she does, but better. I mainly use her for the tests and rooms.

Technically, with enough work, any Frame can be end-game viable. The problem with her is the community opinion. Common builds don't really exist for her due to her lack of use, Leading people to use her less, lowering her chances of getting a common build that the majority of people can agree on. It's a similar problem to Vauban.

I have used Titania a lot in the past and still use her now. I am more inclined to rely on her 4 ability (the pixie form) to gain a lot of mobility and DPS, but I have also used her other 4 skills and she is very useful. While it is true that anything she can do in that regard, other frames can do better, there are several exploits you can use:

For example, you can make a build to use your 4 as long as possible yet still have enough range for your other abilities to be effective. That will allow you to affect the more strong enemies that may spaws that could be dangerous at some point (Nox, Bursa, Ancients, Eximus in general and more especially of the previous ones...). By taking away their weapons or transforming them into lanterns that take some fire away from you, you enhance your chances of survival and that of your teammates. You can also give buffs to your allies or take them yourself, which is a nice bonus.

Overall, I think Titania is awesome. A friend of mines uses her all the times she can, and she has many other frames to choose from. Believe me when I say that flying around in her pixie form is the closest thing you will get to use an archwing indoors, and it is very satisfying to kill with her. ^^