Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First set of Nightwave weekly's didn't even last a full week.

IllogicalLogic420

First off, great job on nightwave ❤️

I cannot, no matter how hard I try, find a group to do a successful Tridolon for the Hydrolyst task.

I thought I finally got a good group......killed the Teralyst so easily.......then words I can't say here, started to kick in.

We somehow managed to capture the Guantilyst, THANKS TO ME (since these [censored] players didn't bother to get any, nor try to keep any alive, I did all the work)

And ended up failing the bounty because these players, who clearly knew what they were doing, decided to, for whatever reason, become lazy, and go full [censored].

Why don't I go solo? I still have a mote amp. I was the DPS guy though, Lanka, Chroma prime, ect ect meta meta whatever. Doing a solo with mote, would expire time before completing all 3 Eidolons.

That's all important because it plays into this: a lack of time, and false advertisement.

There's only 14 hours left. I have a life, I can't complete this task now.

The tasks are supposed to be for a week, but the first round only lasted, what, 4, maybe 5 days? I forget what the timer said when nightwave first started.....if It was 5 days, or 4 days and some amount of time.

A week is a week is a week. A week is 7 days, not 4 or 5. 4 or 5 days is 4 or 5 days, not a week.

Again, great job DE ❤️ but you're pissing a lot of people off. Please, just stop with this cheap, lazy artificial timegate stuff to give the illusion "of more content."

inb4 "go play something else" well I'm glad you lack enough of a life to spend 18 hours each day playing this game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

Do you even think before making these threads? 

Do you even think before making these comments?

Just now, Drachnyn said:

Going into Tridolon with a Mote Amp is asking to be carried. It seems like you got into a group who wanted to be carried aswell and it didnt work out.

True, although the mote is decent enough, just too slow. I could do everything else myself. And yeah, it's hard finding a proper group, especially since I'm chat banned (this is the first time I actually deserved a chat-ban, yes I admit it, and no it wasn't that bad, but still my actions were deserving of punishment)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb IllogicalLogic420:

And yeah, it's hard finding a proper group, especially since I'm chat banned

Then use one of the numerous warframe partner discords to look for a group. Unsurprisingly Tridolon public matchmaking is ruined right now.

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Then use one of the numerous warframe partner discords to look for a group. Unsurprisingly Tridolon public matchmaking is ruined right now.

Trying that too xD everything just seems hopeless for me hahahaha but what should I expect, my life has 0 luck.

Yeah I noticed a huge dip in quality squads ever since WoS6/Nightwave

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

I don't get it. That doesn't make any sense. They could have released it on any day and made the challenge last 7 days regardless. 

Yup

• Like 1

I never plan for Tridolon runs.
I just pick up my Trinity, and go into a public session. I'm always prepared to solo the run, if my mates aren't good enough.

It's never a good idea to pick Chroma for random runs. There are too many people out there playing Chroma. Chances are you will end up in a group without a healer. Seems like this happened here, because people died...

Btw. for how long do we have the Eidolons? Why are you still using the Mote Amp.
There was enough time to get any other amp. You don't even need parts from Fortuna (if you can't be bothered to farm for Toroids). You can easily build decent Amps in Cetus.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

I don't get it. That doesn't make any sense. They could have released it on any day and made the challenge last 7 days regardless. 

Ignoring the people that ask just to spam memes in chat, people can't even remember when Baro is coming. It makes sense to have Nightwave line up with the Sunday reset for everything else for simplicity. Maybe since this is the first season and things are being adjusted we'll have this extra half week beyond the ones after. But it isn't like they were going to release the update with it on a Sunday.

• Like 3

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

I never plan for Tridolon runs.
I just pick up my Trinity, and go into a public session. I'm always prepared to solo the run, if my mates aren't good enough.

It's never a good idea to pick Chroma for random runs. There are too many people out there playing Chroma. Chances are you will end up in a group without a healer. Seems like this happened here, because people died...

Btw. for how long do we have the Eidolons? Why are you still using the Mote Amp.
There was enough time to get any other amp. You don't even need parts from Fortuna (if you can't be bothered to farm for Toroids). You can easily build decent Amps in Cetus.

Lucky you, lol.

Usually random runs with Chroma P work fine for me. And well, a lot of various thing's happened in these runs.

Uh, what? Also, still using mote because as I stated, i have a life, and couldn't fit in doing EVERYTHING else in the game, along with nightwave, along with other stuff, along with real life, along with other, there's literally not enough time, because i have a life....

Been playing since the game came out. Took a break for a couple years or so. Less than a month ago completed The War Within. Just found out where to find Onkko about 2 weeks ago or less. Daily standing cap. With everything else going on in everything everywhere, there wasn't enough time.

You've commented similar thing's before and it seems like you can't understand this simple concept that not everyone who plays this game can devote 18+ hours a day to it. Most people can't.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb IllogicalLogic420:

First off, great job on nightwave ❤️

I cannot, no matter how hard I try, find a group to do a successful Tridolon for the Hydrolyst task.

I thought I finally got a good group......killed the Teralyst so easily.......then words I can't say here, started to kick in.

We somehow managed to capture the Guantilyst, THANKS TO ME (since these [censored] players didn't bother to get any, nor try to keep any alive, I did all the work)

And ended up failing the bounty because these players, who clearly knew what they were doing, decided to, for whatever reason, become lazy, and go full [censored].

Why don't I go solo? I still have a mote amp. I was the DPS guy though, Lanka, Chroma prime, ect ect meta meta whatever. Doing a solo with mote, would expire time before completing all 3 Eidolons.

That's all important because it plays into this: a lack of time, and false advertisement.

There's only 14 hours left. I have a life, I can't complete this task now.

The tasks are supposed to be for a week, but the first round only lasted, what, 4, maybe 5 days? I forget what the timer said when nightwave first started.....if It was 5 days, or 4 days and some amount of time.

A week is a week is a week. A week is 7 days, not 4 or 5. 4 or 5 days is 4 or 5 days, not a week.

Again, great job DE ❤️ but you're pissing a lot of people off. Please, just stop with this cheap, lazy artificial timegate stuff to give the illusion "of more content."

inb4 "go play something else" well I'm glad you lack enough of a life to spend 18 hours each day playing this game.

Dont need 100% of the missions only around 65% or so and if you dont have a decent amp or setup farm one 🙂 

Just now, -S-O--Sephiroth-Crescent said:

Dont need 100% of the missions only around 65% or so and if you dont have a decent amp or setup farm one 🙂 

Farming one isn't a viable option.....as stated......multiple times......I'm just annoyed that people don't read, or that they do read and choose to ignore. It's fine though, nothing against you ❤️

Also yeah I just found out a few minutes ago that we apparently DO NOT need to do every single thing in Nightwave. I asked for a source in that other thread and am awaiting one to be provided.

Thanks for the reply!

14 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

You've commented similar thing's before and it seems like you can't understand this simple concept that not everyone who plays this game can devote 18+ hours a day to it. Most people can't.

And you seem to not understand, that not everything in a game is made for casual players that can only play for one hour per week.
There is need for content that takes some time to finish to that people that play the game for more than an hour per week don't get turned away.

And if you bring up the time-argument, then let's face it. There will never be enough time so that everyone can finish everything.
Even if the challenge was up for longer, you seem to have such a busy life that even with two weeks you wouldn't be able to finish all the challenges.
It's not that big of a deal, if you don't get to finish all the challenges. According to Steve, you just need about 60% to get to rank 30 during a season.

• Like 1

play as support

Trinity with max duration + some strength for 75% damage reduction.
vet player usually can clears tridolon within 15 min with right setup.

having void strike volt really helps alot since they can deal some much damage to tridolon shield in short period of time
allowing to skip some of the gargantulyst attack ( the giant knockback globe thingy) 

also the other way is try changing region. you might get better chance of find a good squad in public match.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

And you seem to not understand, that not everything in a game is made for casual players that can only play for one hour per week.
There is need for content that takes some time to finish to that people that play the game for more than an hour per week don't get turned away.

And if you bring up the time-argument, then let's face it. There will never be enough time so that everyone can finish everything.
Even if the challenge was up for longer, you seem to have such a busy life that even with two weeks you wouldn't be able to finish all the challenges.
It's not that big of a deal, if you don't get to finish all the challenges. According to Steve, you just need about 60% to get to rank 30 during a season.

I understand, lol, trust me.

That "content" you mention is a mere illusion. It's lengthy drawn out tasks and timegates.

You made a decent point though.

I guess the 60% thing has some truth to it since you're yet another person saying it. I hope it's true.

And don't worry, nothing against you either ❤️

3 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

play as support

Trinity with max duration + some strength for 75% damage reduction.
vet player usually can clears tridolon within 15 min with right setup.

having void strike volt really helps alot since they can deal some much damage to tridolon shield in short period of time
allowing to skip some of the gargantulyst attack ( the giant knockback globe thingy) 

also the other way is try changing region. you might get better chance of find a good squad in public match.

Hey it's you, lmao. Playing as support doesn't usually work out for me unless I'm properly squadded up. That's why I opt for DPS Chroma P and try to support as that in any way I can while taking the Eidolon down. Sure I can't one-shot the limbs but that's not necessary, even a few shots is more than powerful enough. Even if it took 10 shots per limb, that can be pulled off quickly. I think (I'm tired so can't remember well) it takes my Chroma P DPS Lanka Eidolon Killer Build 9000 Deluxe Extreme times 2, about 5 shots to take down a limb.

The tiredness must really be killing me.......changing region to play public? I can just open menu and make sure it's set to "Public". That's the only way to find random squads, is by playing Public. Why change region? Sorry I don't understand.

Anyway, I'll reply more tomorrow. Goodnight everyone ❤️

Void strike volt? I don't think think I understand, then again, I'm half-falling asleep. Are you saying use void strike through Volt's shield for a crit multi?

vor 34 Minuten schrieb IllogicalLogic420:

Farming one isn't a viable option.....as stated......multiple times......I'm just annoyed that people don't read, or that they do read and choose to ignore. It's fine though, nothing against you ❤️

Also yeah I just found out a few minutes ago that we apparently DO NOT need to do every single thing in Nightwave. I asked for a source in that other thread and am awaiting one to be provided.

Thanks for the reply!

https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1100858096296095744

It would seem that your post and your thoughts on the matter really boils down to "I haven't dived into enough of the Cetus and Plains of Eidolon content, therefore I cannot do this ELITE WEEKLY CHALLENGE, oh and also this week timer didn't even last an entire week, so there's 1 thing to complain about"

I don't want to sound harsh, but your problem is easily solvable if you join a clan. There are plenty, and I do mean PLENTY of clans out there willing to take you to Tridolon hunts and help you gain some experience with them. If you're the lone wolf type of person and prefer to play alone, therefore you have no clan or run a solo clan, you could have also just looked for a better group and learned a bit more about tridolon hunting before you decided to spent around 40 mins or so to do one with a bunch of people you have never met.

All I can say that there is a still a few more night cycles left, and you could try your luck to find a group who could carry you. Also, iirc, there were 4 or maybe 5 elite weekly challenges? And we did in fact get 4 or 5 days for Nightwave, so everyone had a chance to complete 1 of those harder challenge once a day. Again, to most players who have put in more than 200-300 hours in the game, there's a good chance they could complete most of them, if not, all of them in a day or two. Which was the case for most of my clanmates around that kind of playtime.

If you brought up the fact about the socket 5 ayatans challenge then there would be more people agreeing with you, as farming ayatans without access to Arbitrations is incredibly tedious and is very luck-based. DE has also acknowledged that and made mention of it in the recent devstream. But saying you didn't have time to complete a challenge because you didn't have time to dive into content that has been available for almost a couple of years is a weak excuse to complain about this week's timer for Nightwave challenges being too short.

6 hours ago, Kodzerino said:

It would seem that your post and your thoughts on the matter really boils down to "I haven't dived into enough of the Cetus and Plains of Eidolon content, therefore I cannot do this ELITE WEEKLY CHALLENGE, oh and also this week timer didn't even last an entire week, so there's 1 thing to complain about"

I don't want to sound harsh, but your problem is easily solvable if you join a clan. There are plenty, and I do mean PLENTY of clans out there willing to take you to Tridolon hunts and help you gain some experience with them. If you're the lone wolf type of person and prefer to play alone, therefore you have no clan or run a solo clan, you could have also just looked for a better group and learned a bit more about tridolon hunting before you decided to spent around 40 mins or so to do one with a bunch of people you have never met.

All I can say that there is a still a few more night cycles left, and you could try your luck to find a group who could carry you. Also, iirc, there were 4 or maybe 5 elite weekly challenges? And we did in fact get 4 or 5 days for Nightwave, so everyone had a chance to complete 1 of those harder challenge once a day. Again, to most players who have put in more than 200-300 hours in the game, there's a good chance they could complete most of them, if not, all of them in a day or two. Which was the case for most of my clanmates around that kind of playtime.

If you brought up the fact about the socket 5 ayatans challenge then there would be more people agreeing with you, as farming ayatans without access to Arbitrations is incredibly tedious and is very luck-based. DE has also acknowledged that and made mention of it in the recent devstream. But saying you didn't have time to complete a challenge because you didn't have time to dive into content that has been available for almost a couple of years is a weak excuse to complain about this week's timer for Nightwave challenges being too short.

Well actually a full week is enough time to get to the required point. I'm not simply looking for something to complain about. That's just silly.

It's okay, you have a valid point about joining a clan. I'm in one already though. It's just small, and I'm too loyal to betray them by leaving (morals/friendship > intangible game stuff)

Well apparently we don't need to do all of the tasks. If the Hydrolyst is the only one I haven't done yet, it's not going to hurt anything. So that's cool.

I got lucky that one of my friends has empty sculptures for me. He gave me 5 empty, I gave him 5 full back, simply for helping me out (stars are everywhere, who cares haha)

7 hours ago, -S-O--Sephiroth-Crescent said:

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Tails_lol said:

i think this is true i think the alert system should be back but it should give nightwave standing or tokens .

it will be the best of both worlds.

I've seen similar comments in a lot of threads. A combination may be the best route, if done properly. Just keep in mind, DE needs our help and feedback to make it all work.

18 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I'm not simply looking for something to complain about. That's just silly.

🙄🍿

Well actually a full week is enough time to get to the required point. 

Not for everyone, and that's the point. The system takes the fact that not everyone is going to complete all content into consideration. It's making all of us do stuff that we don't always do. 

It's okay, you have a valid point about joining a clan. I'm in one already though. It's just small, and I'm too loyal to betray them by leaving (morals/friendship > intangible game stuff)

🙄🙄

And I have a solo clan that I use to help out newbs from time to time. They're all inactive. 

I just went I. I chat and asked for someone to "do the friends Sortie". It wasn't terribly difficult. Nor was the public tridolon hunt I jumped in to, but I am happy to admit that it was luck of the draw. I did bail on the first group I was assigned to because of the lack of appropriate frames and low MRs. Either way, nothing that I would sit down and whine about being forced to do. 

Now for the record, we all have lives outside of the game, we all have other things that demand our time. Any time you feel like using that as an excuse for something, please remember that and ask yourself how much sympathy you can expect from the people who you are unsubtly disparaging. 

You chose not to level your Quill standing, and chose not to build and gild an amp for eidolon hunting. As a result some of the endgame content that involves hunting Eidolons is difficult for you. That's fine. 

I chose not to look for, farm for or trade statues. As a result I missed out on the objective. That's fine too. I'm not going to be blaming my inability to complete it on your friend's "lack of a life".