Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you don't want us to use Life Support...

markus230

THEN DON'T BIND IT TO THE SAME BUTTON WE USE FOR PICKING UP CATALYST. Sorry for the caps but I've just wasted 40 minutes doing this challenge only to end up activating Life Support on accident when trying to pick up the catalyst that dropped next to it. I can't be the only one that had this happen to them

Edited by markus230
  • Like 2

This issue was one of the biggest "....Ahhhhh.....crap, sorry Squad. I did a goof" in the first few weeks of Kuva survival I ran into. =w="

(That, and of course killing the eximus with the Kuva Canister on the edge of a platform, and then watching the Kuva Canister fall into the uncaring, cold embrace of space.)

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm confused. What is this siphon you are talking about? óÒ

I think he means the Kuva Catalyst.

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm confused. What is this siphon you are talking about? óÒ

Sorry, I meant catalysts. The red power cells in Kuva survival that you use to siphon Kuva with Life Support capsules

3 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

This issue was one of the biggest "....Ahhhhh.....crap, sorry Squad. I did a goof" in the first few weeks of Kuva survival I ran into. =w="

Yeah, and now you don't just rob your team off of a single Kuva extraction but you ruin the challenge and waste everyone's time by a single Life support activation

2 minutes ago, markus230 said:

Sorry, I meant catalysts. The red power cells in Kuva survival

I thought so. Just wanted to be clear. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Jivy said:

the whole challenge is bad in general it needs to be reworked

Why is that? Because it is an actual challenge?

Edited by WhiteMarker

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

no ive completed it its just it can be used to grief or waste peoples time time is valuable to people 

5 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I think that the challenge is fine but the fact that you can waste 40 minutes of someone else's time just because the game made you use Life Support by switching the pop-up prompt at the last second even though you were standing right over the catalyst

Edited by markus230
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

i can't really imagine that being asked to use l00t Multiplication Abilities is something that one would consider a challenge, or even outside of the norm of what Players are already doing most of the time.

but i'll take the Syndicate Points.

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

since when is getting gut punched because of a basic natural instinct that warframe has built up since the beginning or since survivals became a thing  called a challenge. and again its asking to wast 1 whole hour to just for 5k points which considering how easy it is to be sabotaged by a simple accident or by some troll then its a waste of time no matter what. also again there is the consideration that there are times were mobs just don't want to drop life support.

Edited by maddragonmaster