Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Dodging now uses stamina and has reduced damage while dodging

- Dodges are executed slightly faster.

Best hotfix EVER

in PvP this is just the move to master. Thanks DE for listening about the old fact that dodge was not usefull now I just love it.

Hahaha damn straight! Devs were sweating hardcore at the stamina backlash. Who's idea was that.....?

Honestly, I don't blame them for trying to make a change. The game is in beta and they want to try different things in hopes of making an enjoyable and balanced game for all. My main problem was that the speed of the game, which is tied to stamina, is one of the main cores of the game and I think this should have been brought up in some type of topic from DE to see what the community would think about making the change. If the community disagreed with the change but DE still wanted to make some type of change to make stamina mean something in the game they could have taken suggestions from the community, implemented it, and then had us test it to see if we liked the new change or not. This may had reduced some of the rage that came after the change but I'm sure there would have still been some rage since people usually are not too keen to change.

In the end, I'm really glad DE still listens to the community. Kudos DE!