Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Got "Two" thing need to fix it: 

1)The market "Gear" there does no sell “Pistol Ammo Box” ,“Sniper Ammo Box” , ”Large Health Restore“ and “Small Health Restore” this 4 item.

2)The Alert Mission & Update Menu in right hand up side ,if you back out to the menu from lobby it was unable to see.

(This problem is when you failed to join another players ,then the menu was unable to see. But if you finish a mission the menu will be able to see again.)

Please Fix Its. Thank You~

Edited by QuantaOO

Stamina buffs - yay!

Ignis buff: HECK YEAH! Now I wanna break that bad boy outta cold storage and BURN SOME INFESTED TO THE CHARRED HUSKS THEY DESERVE TO BE! :)

Changes:

Stamina System tweaks:

- Reduced delay on stamina recharge.

- Increased stamina recharge rate.

- Decreased cost of stamina required for sprinting.

- Dodging now uses stamina and has reduced damage while dodging

- Dodges are executed slightly faster.

Ignis Buffs - Longer range, More damage, bigger AOE effect.

Fixes:

- Fix for bug where "Buy Slots" would appear in gear menu after sell.

- Fix for resources not dropping from The Void or Derelict Regions (this includes Mutagen).

- Fix for Orokin Glass not being reflective.

- Fix for Metallic look of Mod frames/borders.

- Fixed doors shutting down on players once they failed challenge in Orokin Derelicts.

- Fixed gap in Orokin Derelict level.

- Fixed clients not being able to see generator hallway effects.

Thanks for hearing us out on the stamina issue DE. My Frost isn't crying anymore :D

Sorry to bring this up again, but any idea on when the red scarf from the livestream will become available?

Oh and I may have missed this but didn't feel like going through 10 pages of comments. Anyway just so you know, the dodges don't seem to be draining stamina like you guys intended, but they are sped up like the notes said.

Edited by notHunky

Awesome/Great/Lovely <3

Really enjoying update 10 so far, all these little tweaks are just adding to the goodness. I'm sure people will see it's a process to get a large update to where it needs to be. Keep up the great work DE!

Dancing_storm_troopers.gif

Don't let the haters bring you down :D

Edited by Wednesdae

YAY THEY LISTENED, again!

I'm starting to think DE enjoys watching us suffer and then gives us what we wanted once they're satisfied.

Or maybe they're just sticking us in the furnace, tempering us, and then cooling us off to make us a more unified community....Naaaahhhh!

Either way, thank you for the changes DE, good work as always with your quick actions and updates.

Changes:

Stamina System tweaks:

Let me tell you, this was needed!  I felt like I really was playing a different game entirely yesterday; not Warframe.

Thanks for pushing out a patch on the weekend.

Though why the change to the mods that were perfect before?

It wasnt broken before and now it looks horrible, its hard to read/slightly out of focus, and the mod values feel more like its unimportant, when its a key data point for mods and the entire mod system, it should be a dominant factor.

I'm realy not sure how the mod and stamina changes, UI bugs and a number of other factors with update 10 got past the in-house testers without them telling you any of what the community has been mentioning.

Edited by Loswaith

Stamina System tweaks:

I did not get a chance to try out the stamina system in 10.0-10.0.2, but the current system seems quite reasonable.

it's good and all for speed runs but all in all I didn't notice that much.. then again I abuse the sprint function all the time anyways. so it was just run and then short burst with a short recharge time between... nothing will get me too put in sprint mods on anything but loki or volt .. not ever complete removal of sprinting from the characters base abilities.. ..

Changes:

Stamina System tweaks:

ooo... it sounds too--o-o pretty! Specialy this:

Changes:

Stamina System tweaks:

At last my rolling and jumping around has some meaning :) :D

i try it now! :) :D