Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts Puzzle

Archimedes01

7 minutes ago, Cloverdew said:

After you scan them all, go to cave north east of Harindi crater. There will be sealed door with strange lock. But i have no idea how it works!

It will most likely work once the community goal is done

• Like 1

In the orbitemr for the Community goal of scans, there is a static box next to each of them that could hold a picture about the size of those images in that "lock".  I bet once enough people scan them to get it to 100% we will find the "code" to open that. 

Nice work everyone!

Just now, Sabrea said:

In the orbitemr for the Community goal of scans, there is a static box next to each of them that could hold a picture about the size of those images in that "lock".  I bet once enough people scan them to get it to 100% we will find the "code" to open that. 

Nice work everyone!

So somewhere around next year? Nice ! XD

4 hours ago, Cloverdew said:

After you scan them all, go to cave north east of Harindi crater. There will be sealed door with strange lock. But i have no idea how it works!

ceNGg2a.jpg

Looks like the lock from sacrifice, from what i seen from streams the community needs to scan these data hashes and i guees when enough people scan them the images will be full reveled. Probably letters or numbers.

5 hours ago, Cloverdew said:

ceNGg2a.jpg

can you mark that cave on the map for me?

I can't find it at all

On 2019-03-08 at 8:17 AM, iuki. said:

so i scanned all these, went back to town, and then went back to the orbiter to see if i completed all the hashes: nothing shows to be unlocked. do i have to do it again now? 

im gonna assume you didnt listen to any of the dialogue that played

47 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

"on top of nefs head" is false, its actually in-between the statues fingers on its left hand

Temple Fabrication, not the temple itself. Nef's head is still at fabrication, hadn't been added to the statue yet.

I've scanned all of the Hashes, with thanks to community,
but, an I know this might sound stupid, at the Harindi crater I cant find the entrance to main cave! can anyone help please?

to explain the matter further, there are 3 cave icons on my map at the east of the crater, two of the are smaller and I can easily enter them; they connect to each other.
the third icon is slightly bigger, but no matter how and where I look I cant find the entry!
is there a MR or SU standing requirement for this...?

1 minute ago, Dastax said:

but, an I know this might sound stupid, at the Harindi crater I cant find the entrance to main cave! can anyone help please?

to explain the matter further, there are 3 cave icons on my map at the east of the crater, two of the are smaller and I can easily enter them; they connect to each other.
the third icon is slightly bigger, but no matter how and where I look I cant find the entry!

The bigger cave icon marks the cave itself, the smaller ones mark the various entrances

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dastax said:

i can show you where it is if you want, it took me a while to find it to

7 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

im gonna assume you didnt listen to any of the dialogue that played

i was being attacked by stuff so my attention was else where when it happened. only caught a bit of it cus it was so short, fast, and being drowned out by combat. :(

Edited by iuki.

6 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

i can show you where it is if you want, it took me a while to find it to

I'll be grateful,

But unfortunately due to some weird network problems I'm unable to send or receive invites in the game! ☹️

So if there's a YouTube video or set of images you can refer me to that'll awesome...! 😁👍

Hash value is not the order they are listed in the nav console. I've run into a number of people that had random scans complete but not a full set, and it was laborious to hunt each down. This should help with other folks guiding and getting us closer to the community goal.

ABCD -> Nav Console entry

Google Pos Nav Hash code Binary
A1 4 00110 6
A2 2 00001 1
A3 3 00101 5
A4 8 01110 14
A5 5 01011 13
B1 6 01111 15
B2 9 00111 7
B3 13 01001 9
B4 11 00010 2
C1 1 01000 8
C2 7 01100 12
C3 12 00100 4
D1 10 10000 16
D2 15 01010 10
D3 14 01101 11
D4 16 00011 3

Thanks to ...
WarPhoenix52
Seahawk
Mr.Bli
...for helping out and accepting a slower scan set time in order to help compile this data, and to ...
Aramiral
... for being a machine of a guide and poking me to get this done and posted as well

Edited by Xyngrr
Thankslist