Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please seperate Thermia fractures into their own que

Braneman

The last four or five groups I've got from clicking on the Thermia Fractures have been for entirely different things, some are mining groups, some are actually fortuna bounties, and most of them are exploiter orb groups. Why isn't the que for thermia fractures not it's own thing so that all of these groups of people aren't running into each other?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

Recruiting chat.

I suppose that's vaguely helpful, but that's a lot harder than having it's own instance que like every other thing in Warframe that's structured like this, Plague star, all four profit taker bounties, goul bounties, eidulon, tridulon, all have their own seperate ques that you can just get into to ensure you can find a group that's doing what you're doing practically instantly. Why should I have to use recruiting chat for specifically this?

• Like 1

Honestly any time they have a unique objective they should add a queue for it.

If you want to approach that objective from a specific angle or a specific way (EG: 60+minute survival with prefab team loadouts) then yeah recruiting chat is a fine option but only because you can already queue for survivals. 

Pretty much all of my issues with the last set of "events" Thermia/Exploiter can be directly tied back to the lack of a queue. 

Thankfully the Thermia Fractures weren't so bad because I did shortly after they where released so everyone and their dog was doing them. The Exploiter orb on the other hand that was a trainwreck and between the initial irritation of being oneshot by the canon/swarmed by spider drones when trying to solo it and then the cavilcade of nightmares in trying to find a random group while trying to figure out which build(s) actually worked for it..... I was nine levels of tilted even tho mechanically speaking the encounter was pretty decent. 

On 2019-03-14 at 10:20 PM, LasarraSelendis said:

Also, were halfway in so I don't think that'll change.

Buried Debts is supposed to be a recurring event like Ghoul Purge and Plague star on the Plains. And both of those have their own bounties/queues when they are up.

DE may not be able to add the bounties to Fortuna for Buried Debts before its over this time, but it is still relevant to ask for this so we don't have to rely on recruiting chat for the next time it comes up. 

I play often but my style is more casual; I don't need the perfect group every time I do harder content. It is seriously the first time in months that I had to use chat for a group; I even use the matchmaking bounty for "Tridolon" runs when I do them. Sure, I only do 1 or 2 in a night cycle. But, I don't have to plan it all in advance.

• Like 1

I'd REALLY like this. I wanted to do a thermia run with my warlord today on pubs, just the two of us and two tubs, but the two pubs dragged us into an exploiter orb fight (and it was mine and my warlord's first time doing the exploiter orb). It went pretty well but...honestly, I think everyone would like for there to be queues for this stuff, so that the people who want to mine or go fishing can do that, or the people who want it to rain Corpus like no tomorrow while sealing the fractures can, well, do that.

With the amount of bugs in this event, I can't help but feel like maybe it was rushed, and maybe that's why it doesn't have its own queue--maybe DE didn't have time to code in queues for the thermia fractures or the Exploiter Orb fight, but it would be nice to have it, at least for the next time the event pops up. It's really frustrating to want to do something, go in, and no one else is doing that.

As for "go to recruiting chat," I really don't think people are looking there for Thermia Fracture runs, because I have posted there. I'm just a lonely Frost looking for people to group with but no one replied. R.I.P.

• 1 month later...

I just wrote down the last few auto teaming:
Connection lost
Connection lost
2 guys just mining stuff I think
Actualy started one, then 2 left.
2 left straight away
Connection lost
wanted to fight that orb thing
Actualy done 1, then 2 wanted to leave
Halfway one, host migration gone
MASSIVE lag, left
got in the same team, MASSIVE lag, left again
Connection lost
2 afk, 1 just hooverboarding

Just give me the stupid 100 points and I don't have to visit that dreadful place again.

On 2019-03-14 at 7:12 PM, Braneman said:

The last four or five groups I've got from clicking on the Thermia Fractures have been for entirely different things, some are mining groups, some are actually fortuna bounties, and most of them are exploiter orb groups. Why isn't the que for thermia fractures not it's own thing so that all of these groups of people aren't running into each other?

Orb Vallis is an Open World

That's kinda the Point of being Open World;

people get to wander around randomly running into each other and do all kinds of different things instead of focusing on a single linear scripted mission.

What DE really needs, is to remove fixed Squads from the Open Worlds. You go in, and see other players based on Proximity. -see how most MMOs handle open areas-

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed