Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wolf of saturn six

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

12 answers to this question

Always have a strong weapon with u. Radiation build. I believe shotgun weapons can work great for him. But even my Tigris 80k damage didn't do much or my staticor with a riv either . Status effect will not work on him much thats why i didn't do much damage . thing is he is very strong so not ur weapon is bad. Just have to keep shooting him n run lol 

On 2019-03-18 at 7:17 AM, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Always have a strong weapon with u. Radiation build. I believe shotgun weapons can work great for him. But even my Tigris 80k damage didn't do much or my staticor with a riv either . Status effect will not work on him much thats why i didn't do much damage . thing is he is very strong so not ur weapon is bad. Just have to keep shooting him n run lol 

welli  dont have much good weapons on warframe on real i have not had one for time now mostly i use hek or some suggested stuff if possible lately found way round to using plasmor since clan memeber told me try it

Sadly its the same issue for other assassins. The low levels find it hard and geared players can reck em. Best you can do for the Wolf is have a weapon with radiation on it and wear corrosive projection aura.

Edited by Zelmen

He has been greatly buffed now in these new updates and can also dip out of mission after some time,just like the Stalker.

One of the ways to deal damage and eliminate him would be to constantly stack melee combos and pop him that way.

Stay out of his zoom when he attempts to swing his hammer or charge as it can be lethal to most Frames,which can result in restart of combo stacks.-Using operator in this case is good option.

I prefer to call him "Terminator of S6",tough,his minions invincible and does not scale with players so good luck to all newcomers!

I'd suggest Arca Plasmor / Any weapon with high radiation as it has +75% damage against his armor type. Stealth works good so you can either hide and DPS him down, or through stealth you'll actually make him fight other mobs in the mission, so that's a plus. Oh and main thing, SHOOT THE HEAD. Not much else to say here.

I hit him with endgame weapons till he finally kicked the bucket. I literally ran out of ammo a couple of times. I had a akstiletto kitgun with the power to stomp anything with an ammo stock of 700 and ran out of ammo going after him. Also for some stupid reason I cannot understand when the convicts were nearby they could not take damage until the wolf was defeated, which made it much harder and annoying cause I had to keep using the radial howl (Excalibur umbra) to blind them to keep them from throwing Molotovs at us.

Edited by (NSW)Kaizer

In case anyone looks at this old thread again, I found out an easy and relatively quick way to kill the wolf solo or in a party if you have Octavia.

If you have a build that has high duration and high power strength (around or close to 200% each) you can just lay down your 1 and he will attack it relentlessly. Since Octavia's mallet scales very nicely with high-level enemies, the wolf will melt himself while he tries to nail the mallet, (heh heh get it?). Also, don't forget to cloak ya self. 

I use a build with 197% Duration, 50% Efficiency, 190% Range, 190% Strength and it's stupid easy because the wolf raises your mallet's DPS output like nuts and pretty much kills everything in range in a millisecond besides the wolf. If you got the right skill trees with your operator, you can just sit there cloaked while regaining energy too.

If you main Octavia or she's one of your regular frames you'll also benefit by not having to worry what weapons you have equipped when he does show.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

On 2019-03-18 at 10:17 PM, (PS4)Superlyned said:

Tigris is slash based which is weak against alloy armour, essentially you handicapped yourself.

On 2019-04-06 at 2:12 PM, ShadowZeroFlame said:

I'd suggest Arca Plasmor / Any weapon with high radiation as it has +75% damage against his armor type. Stealth works good so you can either hide and DPS him down, or through stealth you'll actually make him fight other mobs in the mission, so that's a plus. Oh and main thing, SHOOT THE HEAD. Not much else to say here.

Use Kavat, Adarza I would recommend for crit buffs, with the [Sharpened Claws] mod to strip all of his armor in seconds.

Pissed that Regulators don't work on him AT ALL... It's lame considering how beefy this guy is again EVERYTHING ELSE but whatever.