The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi relics are too time gated

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Personally I use tier 4 void sabotage to farm axis. May not be the most interesting to run over and over but no grind is interesting so meh. Takes about 5 minutes per run (pre-amalgam serration) using my Saryn, is soloable and rewards one relic from either the neo or axi drop table with each run. That being said I wouldn't mind axis existing in other drop tables too so that I could get them also passively while doing other content I actually want to do.

Clarification: I know there's axis in places like onslaught and bounties, but those are specific axis, so it's not a general purpose farm, but rather for specifics or burnables.

Edited by Ulvra

2 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Every other Relic just seems to fast to get; but Axi takes too long to get. If that can be fixed it would be great.

Axi is meant to be the rare relic thus slower to farm/earn.

Edited by Chappie1975

2 hours ago, lighthoof said:

Xini is the place to go, unless you are sickened by the need to play with other people

Add in Berehynia (4 rounds) and Hydron, if you can get anyone to stay past two rounds. 

There are other options, but these are reliable and relatively quickly accomplished. 

honestly this sounds like a non-issue. axi relics being just as hard to get (4-5 minutes per axi) before void caps is fine, since farming every other relic has become trivial (1 minute caps). if you're lazy, trade chat's selling em. in other words, just because t1-t3 relics are common now doesn't mean t4 should be too.

18 hours ago, HC217 said:

honestly this sounds like a non-issue. axi relics being just as hard to get (4-5 minutes per axi) before void caps is fine, since farming every other relic has become trivial (1 minute caps). if you're lazy, trade chat's selling em. in other words, just because t1-t3 relics are common now doesn't mean t4 should be too.

In general sense many items in the game are high in supply, unless the final verdit is to completely keep trade chat from being crushed by a full on high supply of all items.

5 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

In general sense many items in the game are high in supply, unless the final verdit is to completely keep trade chat from being crushed by a full on high supply of all items.

Related image

seriously though, try explaining your thoughts again, that made no sense XD

21 minutes ago, HC217 said:

okay. now could you attempt to explain what that means to my point?

The more people there is of something the less it can cost. Items can be so common it almost has no currency value. A cup of water when requested properly is free of charge, while football tickets that are almost sold out will cost more.

2 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

The more people there is of something the less it can cost. Items can be so common it almost has no currency value. A cup of water when requested properly is free of charge, while football tickets that are almost sold out will cost more.

so you're arguing that axis should be easier to grind so items are cheaper? why would DE do this then, that affects plat sales