Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon semaris scan

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

Hello

I scanned earlier all the cephalons, and now for the nightwave challenge i cannot scan anymore as it says already scanned

Anyone has an answer to this? how to achieve this?

in my codex, the only cephalon i did not scan are in fortune where you cannot use yr scan.

Did they mean orb valleys? were they mistaken?

thanks for any reply

15 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

the challenge is cephalon simaris not synthesis semaris

"Complete 5 scans for Cephalon Simaris"

Cephalon Simaris is the giant orange asterisk that gets all up in your personal space when you enter his room.

He gives you daily scan targets that you can complete for a nice chunk of standing with him.

These are the scans that the challenge wants you to complete

• Like 1

The mind boggles how anyone how isn't utterly new to the game doesn't know what "Complete 5 scans for Cephalon Simaris" means.

I bet you that most of them don't even know about the 'personal targets' of which each of them you'll have to do 10 of to complete. In other words one could do the NW challenge in less then an hour instead of having to spread it out over a few days.

I've had people mocking me for scanning plants (silver grove), picking up marks (syndicate standing) and doing the Cephalon Simaris targets.

The same kind of people that think that Health Conversion(100K standing)  is something that takes 5 minutes, Crimson Dervish/Growing power drops more often then Ammo drum and a syndicate weapon (100k standing) should pretty much be given away for free.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

I bet you that most of them don't even know about the 'personal targets' of which each of them you'll have to do 10 of to complete. In other words one could do the NW challenge in less then an hour instead of having to spread it out over a few days

LoL... you can also double dip... if Semaris' s target is also one of the Personal Targets... then you can switch your Imprint to match it and one scan will count for both... 😄

46 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

I've had people mocking me for scanning plants (silver grove), picking up marks (syndicate standing) and doing the Cephalon Simaris targets

Really ? 

Wow... what a bunch of jerks.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

and a syndicate weapon (100k standing) should pretty much be given away for free.

The Melee and Secondaries honestly don't seem that good so yeah.... why not just giving them away ? Free MR Fodder. 

31 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

The Melee and Secondaries honestly don't seem that good so yeah.... why not just giving them away ? Free MR Fodder. 

You must have a heart of gold... You can buy 4x relic pack for 100k standing. I would only give syndicate weapons away if I'd meet the cutest newbie ever.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You must have a heart of gold... You can buy 4x relic pack for 100k standing.

This is by far an absolute waste of standing... simply because theres way to much RNG involved.... I'd rather buy Spectres.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I would only give syndicate weapons away if I'd meet the cutest newbie ever.

LoL... what about an old Friend who just wants to try it ?

EIther get a mission directly from Cephalon Simaris (usually 2 or 3 targets) or do the Personal Target missions (10 scans), also from Cephalon Simaris (console to the left).

It also counts if another player nearby does a scan. If you get the standing XP, it counts.

Edited by Aazhyd