Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #14!

[DE]Rebecca

Only hoping to hear something about the "genderswap" {or whatever Scott calls it} you guys promised back then, the Ember/Blaze thing. Is it being worked on yet? Any progress or plans at all?

Also while I'm at it, when can we expect the Alliance feature to be implemented for smaller clans? Something that is optional, not forced like it was with the biggest clans at first.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Might I add, thanks for adding that 6PM GMT, Rebecca. That was very nice of you :P

Edited by CapricaSix

1. Are there any plans to bring back the affinity bars in the arsenal UI? - They're back!

2. Mod stacking - stacking all mods by rank.  So, for example, you have 8 Serration mods - 6 rank 1, a rank 3, and a rank 5, but only three stacks you have to look through when browsing your mods.  Anything like this coming?

3. Nekros' fourth ability - it seems to me like it's difficult for teammates to tell the clones apart (in one game where we had a second Nekros they looked like normal enemies to me, except they weren't shooting at me).  Any changes coming to make it clearer so teammates can save some ammo?

4. A preview function for cosmetic gear?  Scarves, alternate helmets, etc.?  

Edited by lswest

To Scott: Derf Anyo, when?

Now that you did Golem, what's the next boss you'll be working on and in general what influences the choice of what boss gets remade next?

The new Golem is awesome! However it needs to be asked, why did you not tell us beforehand of the methods we'd have to use to get to it (aka the delerict keys)?

And will we be getting another chance of obtaining the ammo conversion mods?

Edited by RahuStalker

Are there any plans to fix the market?

Here's 2 threads (one of my own) that explain my point.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52192-the-warframe-market-is-a-joke-and-actively-discourages-impulse-purchases-updated-includes-solution-to-installed-catalystsweapon-slot-on-weapons'>The Warframe Market is a Joke and Actively Discourages Impulse Purchases

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/106005-the-market-and-why-in-its-current-state-will-be-warframes-downfall'>The Market. And why, in its current state, will be Warframe's Downfall

Idea for a future cosmetic.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102417-scarves'>Artorias is Badass

Are there any plans to add alternate Warframe abilities, rather than releasing completely new Warframes?

Alternate abilities would be less work than a brand new Warframe, and could be added over time.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102042-detailed-alternate-abilities-thread'>Detailed Alternate Ability Thread

Transmutation. I know this was mentioned in the last livestream, but it's still, no offense, a complete joke.

RNG is a common complaint, and the transmutation system is just more RNG. (just what we all wanted)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/96855-a-great-way-to-fix-transmutation'>My idea to fix the transmutation system

ROLLERBOSS!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93398-enter-the-rollerboss'>Rollerboss is awesome and should be added straight away.

Last question.

Derf.

Edited by Nugget_

1.) A good company is one who agrees there is always room for improvement, so talk about all the negative feedback and your take on it. and how will you improce.

2.) Where are the Research SHOTGUNS we currently have every gun in research Melee, Riffles, Pistols, Snipers where are the shotguns? I asked this about 20 times, please would appreciate and answer.

3.) User created content when? I bet i can make better tilesets and would save you guys a bunch of time.

4.) The game is becoming Warfarm, what can we look to in the future as to side content.

5.) MARKET PRICES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH. There are more people with 5 bucks in their pocket then a guy with an unlimited credit card.

6.) Lastly what game changers are you bringing as it is now game is getting a bit repetitive

Edited by lronPatriot

Q: When can we expect further lore extensions? I am still waiting for Vor's Prize. Can we expect storytelling during gameplay or is it going to stay text based?

Q: I really like the Derelict Void key construction idea because it gives us a chance to chose which key we want to build. Can we expect similar developement for regular void keys? For example: We could collect T1 key parts in regular missions, T2 parts in T1 void missions and finally T3 parts in T2 ones.

Q: How did U10 affect player stats? E.g. I expect that more players logged in after the release. How many play PvE and how many PvP?

Q1: In an earlier livestream it sounded as though there would be multiple types of Survival missions; is Oxygen going to remain the only Survival type?

Q2: Aerial throw for throwing weapons?

Q3: Any plans to restore Venom? No one ever asked for a nerf, they only wanted a performance improvement.

Edited by MXultra

Did you guys sleep at all this past weekend?

That question, and my own questions:

1. Can we get a an alignment or placement system for Dojo decorations? (in order to place decorations evenly, and not just guesstimate)

2. Can Dojo decorations be treated the same as Dojo rooms on destruction? such as (2 hour wait time + full refund) instead of (instant destruction + partial refund)

3. The planets and missions can be clicked on when I am clicking on contacts or moving chat box around, so many times missions start that I did not intend to enter. The overlay of the chat box or other menus should prevent the solar map behind it from being click-able like before in a few major updates ago. (just realized this turned out to be not a question and more like a bug report)

4. I am reluctant to buy the new sentinel accessories because they might be bundled at some point. Can there be an automatic system where if we bought all pieces of a bundle for the platinum that would have been discounted to return?

5. Can mechanics revert back to that "when shooting or zooming", it would automatically stop sprinting like before update 10? Currently, sprinting will not stop if trying to shoot or zoom. This is for those that use toggle to sprint.

When will the terrible chat interface be fixed? It's unintuitive, unhelpful and strains the eyes at the best of times, as well as not fitting with the current aesthetic of the new UI.

How would you respond to claims that the theatricality with which player concerns regarding polish and refinement were treated was just that, having not been allotted the manpower and effort that it seemed the devs acknowledged it was due? As noted, chat is still buggy, the drop tables (for bosses in particular) are a mess and armor 2.0, ice cream sundae foundation underneath update 10's cherry has been postponed. 

what prompted the decision to name a fancy sword 'dakka' as opposed to a gun? Was the tenno assault rifle supposed to be the dakka and the rapier weapon the soma? because those names fit way better, guys.

Will scarf placement be fixed over the coming weeks? it's still clipping terribly and honestly seem incomplete or rushed. Ones like the Asa in particular could definitely benefit from fixed external points of contact to minimize clipping. 

Please do understand that a lot of the community is beginning to approach new updates with increasingly voluminous pinches of salt. I've now been burned twice on promises that fell through (re: update 9's being a consolidation patch and 10's armor 2.0 claims). We all care deeply for the game and have invested a great deal of time into it. All our concerns are valid and, I hope will be addressed sooner rather than later. Grand palaces cannot be built on crumbling foundations.

Edited by Grailchaser

Do you have any plans to change the way Forma / Polarization works in the future?

It is currently sort of tacked on addition with little to no synergy to leveling or the core gameplay.

The polarizing effect was very wanted by the community, and Steve mentioned the word "Prestige" quite a bit back in the early livestreams (#3 or so). He compared the way you level up your gear and characters in Warframe to games with completely unrelated systems (aside from having guns), like Call of Duty.

They just don't match. It "works", it is functional, but it is far from optimal.

If anyone else actually reads this thread and would like more explanation on how unintuitive the current Forma system is, I'd gladly start a more in-depth thread for discussion.

You got any plans to fix the frames that you just reworked (Ember) and if so what are your plans.

Will we ever get more mod slots? Too many mods. Not enough slots.

Why is carrier so squishy

Why would you make a skill that relies on dead bodies when there is hardly ever any dead bodies to use.

What is so wrong with ember having a tanky skill? We all have grown to like it.