The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe be Warframe

The hardest things on the devs is seeing all these possibilities to be tested and people from dead titles to ask for the game to die too. The best optional is to continue making Warframe be Warframe. Destiny, Black Desert, Anthem, and Overwatch are Dead and Warframe is still going. Keep making this game awesome and solve that problem of MMORPGs; because those defeatists will never be satisfying. We will though as fans. Jumping through hoops, nerfing player content, and holding back is only going to stress out the staff. We support this game as a product that is fun.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

We will though as fans. Jumping through hoops, nerfing player content, and holding back is only going to stress out the staff.

Fans would understand that DE has to do these things to keep the game running how they want it to. Most changes are made because DE wants to, not because people complain about stuff.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Black Desert

Please don't mention that toxic pile of trash, I get a rash just reading about it.

If people want to see real grind, they should go there. Daily caps of any resource, mobile grade energy system, characters balanced as well as the Israeli - Palestinian conflict, real cash required just to properly handle inventory or manage most in game activities properly, enforced economy and let's not even mention what follows after hitting the soft cap. Days and days of grinding the same mobs to barely make any progress towards the hard cap, only to lose most if some no life Korean happens to pass by and one shot you, because even +1 level to character or gear meant you had no chance. Not that getting to the soft cap was anything but quests moving you to the next batch of mobs, without any sense to it all. Let's not forget that upgrading items was RNG and if the upgrade failed they actually broke and downgraded.
Yet it had one of the better combat systems and the world was beautiful, that's what pissed me off even further.
Dead? That thing was stillborn.

Oh, and I employ anyone who makes the claim "DE - bad", please just take a look at Pearl Abyss, they make EA look good.

Edited by Ver1dian

1 hour ago, Ver1dian said:

Please don't mention that toxic pile of trash, I get a rash just reading about it.

If people want to see real grind, they should go there. Daily caps of any resource, mobile grade energy system, characters balanced as well as the Israeli - Palestinian conflict, real cash required just to properly handle inventory or manage most in game activities properly, enforced economy and let's not even mention what follows after hitting the soft cap. Days and days of grinding the same mobs to barely make any progress towards the hard cap, only to lose most if some no life Korean happens to pass by and one shot you, because even +1 level to character or gear meant you had no chance. Not that getting to the soft cap was anything but quests moving you to the next batch of mobs, without any sense to it all. Let's not forget that upgrading items was RNG and if the upgrade failed they actually broke and downgraded.
Yet it had one of the better combat systems and the world was beautiful, that's what pissed me off even further.
Dead? That thing was stillborn.

Oh, and I employ anyone who makes the claim "DE - bad", please just take a look at Pearl Abyss, they make EA look good.

When people ask for frames to get nerfed and weapons to get nerfed too we and the devs suffer for it. That crowd forces us to play by their elitist way and we have content droughts when they try to turn this game into another farm simulator,

15 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

When people ask for frames to get nerfed and weapons to get nerfed too we and the devs suffer for it. That crowd forces us to play by their elitist way and we have content droughts when they try to turn this game into another farm simulator,

When something outperforms compared to everything else there are two options; nerf it or buff everything else to compete. Which is easier to implement? The one with less changes, the nerf.

The devs do listen and interact with the community, and that is what is shaping the game. They aren't just going nerf bat on everything, they held off on the melee re-balance due to the new features they wanted or got brought into it. They didn't want to re-balance it and have to do everything over again a second time, when those massive changes came out.

Edited by Deadoon
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

When people ask for frames to only ever get buffed and weapons to only ever get buffed too we and the devs suffer for it. That crowd forces us to play by their pitifully casual ways and we have content droughts when they make everything so easy the new content is immediately irrelevant.

Nailed it?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

The hardest things on the devs is seeing all these possibilities to be tested and people from dead titles to ask for the game to die too. The best optional is to continue making Warframe be Warframe. Destiny, Black Desert, Anthem, and Overwatch are Dead and Warframe is still going. Keep making this game awesome and solve that problem of MMORPGs; because those defeatists will never be satisfying. We will though as fans. Jumping through hoops, nerfing player content, and holding back is only going to stress out the staff. We support this game as a product that is fun.

12 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

I dont think you quite get what Dead or dead is, nor MMO. 

1. Dead is/was an iconic metal legend from sweden who blew his head off with a shotgun. His death scene ended up on the album cover of Mayhem where he was the vocalist. He also hated cats.

2. The word dead means just that, dead. Neither BDO or OW are dead. I cant speak for Destiny or Anthem because I dont nor have I ever played them.

3. WF isnt an MMO, neither is Anthem or Overwatch, so not sure how WF will solve some MMO problems.