The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe types like Atlas

G0OdGuY

I mean... I don't know if it's possible but I think there should be even more warframes like Atlas, not 100% like him but a little more like a warframe spawning sort of angels or something because most of them just make enemies allies. Is that a good idea?

4 hours ago, G0OdGuY said:

more warframes like Atlas

You mean, Frames that create some kind of mobile construct acting on its own, rather than "just" being an ability cast at enemies?

Equinox (Duality)
Khora (Venari)
Nekros (SotD)
Nidus (Maggots)
Octavia (Resonator)
Titania (Razorflies)

plus whatever I forgot lol

It can be neat to have an AI buddy or twenty (ah the good old massive Shadow army days, poor Bonedaddy),
but then again, trying to rely on their AI to do a certain thing ... ends up not entirely reliable a lot of the time, alas 😛

Atlas is bad, unless you like to punch things and be slow at doing missions that require mass killing (exterminate, defense, survival). Other than that i like the idea of angels, maybe something like a Holy frame, let me put abilities below : (this is my imagination, no judging) :

Ability #1: Elizabeth clocks herself with divine energy, providing more damage output and blinding enemies in range.

Ability #2: Elizabeth calls down a divine sphere of light, enemies hit will have all their resistances removed and blinded for a short duration.

Ability #3: Elizabeth calls down her fellow angels to fight beside her, attracting enemy fire and providing back up.

Ability #4: Elizabeth create a holy ground ( like oberon's 3), removing all status effects and providing the #1st ability buff to allies.

Picture

TA8XU9u.jpg

Source of picture : found in this warframe forum https://forums.warframe.com/topic/214034-artemis-angel-concept-light-power-warframe/

In the same forum the name Arthemis for a angel-like frame was suggested, i like the idea and the abilities i put are just my view of an angel-frame. Feel free to imagine all you want 🙂 .

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Atlas is bad, unless you like to punch things and be slow at doing missions that require mass killing (exterminate, defense, survival). Other than that i like the idea of angels, maybe something like a Holy frame, let me put abilities below : (this is my imagination, no judging) :

Ability #1: Elizabeth clocks herself with divine energy, providing more damage output and blinding enemies in range.

Ability #2: Elizabeth calls down a divine sphere of light, enemies hit will have all their resistances removed and blinded for a short duration.

Ability #3: Elizabeth calls down her fellow angels to fight beside her, attracting enemy fire and providing back up.

Ability #4: Elizabeth create a holy ground ( like oberon's 3), removing all status effects and providing the #1st ability buff to allies.

Picture

TA8XU9u.jpg

Source of picture : found in this warframe forum https://forums.warframe.com/topic/214034-artemis-angel-concept-light-power-warframe/

In the same forum the name Arthemis for a angel-like frame was suggested, i like the idea and the abilities i put are just my view of an angel-frame. Feel free to imagine all you want 🙂 .

Wow the look of her is awesome o.O

6 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Wow the look of her is awesome o.O

Looks too much like a cat, not enough like an "angel".  Lose the tail and the giant pointy ear things.  Maybe give her something that looks more like a crown or a halo.

En 13/4/2019 a las 8:56, HatedByLifeItself dijo:

Picture

TA8XU9u.jpg

That's what I was talking about

On 2019-04-13 at 10:56 AM, HatedByLifeItself said:

Picture

TA8XU9u.jpg

I love this. As far as looks go, remove the fluffiness and make her more pointy, for more angel-ness.