Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you have/What's your most memorable Warframe death(s)?

Zahnny

Once, as a little newbie solo-leveling some early gear, I tried to get a better vantage point to shoot enemies from on Seimeni, the Ceres Dark Sector Defense mission.  You know, up on that convenient rail.

I'd run it quite a few times before that point and never done that, but I think almost everyone does so eventually 😉 I learned not to do that, but in the middle of combat on a later run I did not quite process that the rail actually extends to the walkway at the far end of the map, so naturally I've murdered myself on the Kubrow and Kavat destroying spot over there, too.

Edited by Andvarja

Be me run inaros with 10k health that regens very fast, fire zarr at enemys to close to myself and i die, this happens every time i use the zarr not even lv 130 enemys attacking in groups to kill me can hurt me so the only reason i die to to my own stupid self

15 minutes ago, Casey33 said:

Be me run inaros with 10k health that regens very fast, fire zarr at enemys to close to myself and i die, this happens every time i use the zarr not even lv 130 enemys attacking in groups to kill me can hurt me so the only reason i die to to my own stupid self

Wait, how do you have 10k health? I run all the health and armor mods on my Inaros including Physique and Coaction drift and I can only get myself up to around 9.2k

Radiation sortie today on Switch, was using a Chroma Prime with a Rubico Prime because eff the Wolf.

I was just minding my own business shooting Grineer and stacking my shot combo, ally Inaros steps in front of me, I land a headshot, suddenly sarcophagus.

Good times.

Lagging real bad because host was playing on a potato. Enemies were teleporting everywhere and refused to register hits. Then suddenly the wave clears and I am just dead there for no reason as I got teabagged by a Saryn on a Sortie Defense on Lua. Was playing as Oberon which means I should not be dying if I was moving properly.

I have had quite a few memorable deaths ranging from getting pulled by an Ancient into my Lenz shot to finding out that the Adhesive Blast mod absolutely should not go on the Zarr. But my most memorable death would have to be when my kubrow killed me.

>Be me: Frost Prime, running a Radiation Hazard sortie mission solo (think it was an excavation irrc) with my pet kubrow, which has been forma'd 10 times and eats grineer alive.

>Was defending near a radiation hazard zone

>Don't realize kubrow had run into the hazard.

>Enemy at edge of bubble is frozen, slide in with a melee attack for ez kill.

>Kubrow attacks at same time.

>She had the high ground.

>Got 1 shotted.

>Laugh myself silly.

>Revive and finish mission while keeping a much more careful eye on my kubrow's status.

Extra Credit: she has killed/downed friends and clan members in similar missions as well. Is always a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

I was all sad that I didn't have some hilarious or awesome death, but then I remembered...!

It was one of my first times using Inaros. I was merrily killing Grineer, trying out my abilities when suddenly... dead. No explanation. From 4620 health to... not zero health, because instead, my health bar just disappeared and there was no number listed at all. I couldn't move, and enemies moved on as if I was dead. Inaros did not go into sarcophagus mode.
Here's the video: https://youtu.be/5ZsA10ypkBk

rip

On 2019-04-15 at 6:22 PM, Zahnny said:

Wait, how do you have 10k health? I run all the health and armor mods on my Inaros including Physique and Coaction drift and I can only get myself up to around 9.2k

umbra forma, and i think if you use a kavat with link health you can push 15k

On 2019-04-29 at 11:58 PM, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

I was all sad that I didn't have some hilarious or awesome death, but then I remembered...!

It was one of my first times using Inaros. I was merrily killing Grineer, trying out my abilities when suddenly... dead. No explanation. From 4620 health to... not zero health, because instead, my health bar just disappeared and there was no number listed at all. I couldn't move, and enemies moved on as if I was dead. Inaros did not go into sarcophagus mode.
Here's the video: https://youtu.be/5ZsA10ypkBk

rip

Seems to be a glitch caused by Viral, since it happened directly after the Viral proc wore off.