Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20,000 kuva - but nothing to spend it on...

FlusteredFerret

Well I finally got past the halfway stage of WoSS...actually not far off Rank 16 now.

So while I'm quite happy to have got this far, I'm not sure what to do with my latest reward. I can spend about 4,000 on Harrow and one other frame I have (forget which one) but have nothing else to use it on. I have a bunch of rivens, but can't use any of them, as they are either above my MR, or are for weapons I don't have...

7 minutes ago, Jfalz said:

I mean it saves you from doing an hour long Kuva survival with a booster so I think that's pretty good.  🤸‍♂️

But you have to grind for 50 hours of kuva survival if you want to get proper riven.

So i think 20k is nothing.

1 hour ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Well I finally got past the halfway stage of WoSS...actually not far off Rank 16 now.

So while I'm quite happy to have got this far, I'm not sure what to do with my latest reward. I can spend about 4,000 on Harrow and one other frame I have (forget which one) but have nothing else to use it on. I have a bunch of rivens, but can't use any of them, as they are either above my MR, or are for weapons I don't have...

seriously, take it from me, and anyone with a bunch of Rivens will back me when I say this; you can NEVER have too much Kuva. it takes a long time to get a decent mount together and when you can use your Rivens you'll likely have to roll them a bunch of times to get what you want, unless you end up being super lucky. if someone gave me 20k Kuva, I'd genuinely be super grateful and insist on paying them back somehow, such is the value of Kuva once you reach the point of being able to use Rivens and gathering a large collection of them. Kuva is more valuable than Endo for me. to some people Kuva = Rivens and Rivens = Platinum. it's Red Gold man, Red Gold!

eventually, you're gonna be in the same boat as the rest of us, saying "why is there never enough Kuva?". DE are pretty stingy with it considering Rivens are the perfect resource sink for it, but it's all done in the name of the Market of course.. 20k can disappear faster than you think. hell, even 40-50k isn't enough depending on your luck.. just.. just keep it. you'll be sorry when it's gone and you're having to farm Taveuni, believe me.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

seriously, take it from me, and anyone with a bunch of Rivens will back me when I say this; you can NEVER have too much Kuva. it takes a long time to get a decent mount together and when you can use your Rivens you'll likely have to roll them a bunch of times to get what you want, unless you end up being super lucky. if someone gave me 20k Kuva, I'd genuinely be super grateful and insist on paying them back somehow, such is the value of Kuva once you reach the point of being able to use Rivens and gathering a large collection of them. Kuva is more valuable than Endo for me. to some people Kuva = Rivens and Rivens = Platinum. it's Red Gold man, Red Gold!

eventually, you're gonna be in the same boat as the rest of us, saying "why is there never enough Kuva?". DE are pretty stingy with it considering Rivens are the perfect resource sink for it, but it's all done in the name of the Market of course.. 20k can disappear faster than you think. hell, even 40-50k isn't enough depending on your luck.. just.. just keep it. you'll be sorry when it's gone and you're having to farm Taveuni, believe me.

Okay - thanks for the heads up.

I guess the kuva will end up being more useful than the Wolf Creds, which I've mainly been using to boost my stock of Nitain. Also managed to get the Corrosive Projection mod and a Wolf decoration, but thats it. Already have Vauban and most of the helmets from the old Alerts.