Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf,Digital Extremes we need to talk

(PSN)NekoGamer118

4 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

That is literally untrue.

I killed him twice already.

His level (and therefore health pool) is different depending on the level of the node you're on, higher the level tankier the wolf.

As for OP. it's highly recommend to bring at least one hard hitting weapon, preferably melee or archgun on all high level content incase he spawns. Also having health pizzas on standby won't hurt

Edited by (PS4)OriginalEquinox

OP: I killed him five or six times before DE nerfed him. And three times after in Neo fissure runs. Killed him every single time. My fastest kill being under 30 seconds. He is fine if you have appropriate gear. 

• I have encountered him when no one had appropriate gear. It took us, a group of four people, 5 - 10 minutes to kill him (pre-nerf). Without the correct gear he is a nightmare. With the correct gear he is actually a fun mini-boss.
1 minute ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

As for OP. it's highly recommend to bring at least one hard hitting weapon, preferably melee or archgun on all high level content incase he spawns.

This needs further clarification. General hard hitting weapons may be useless against Wolf, especially if they rely on status.

OP, here are some tips:

• Radiation damage is best.
  • High crit chance and damage is good.
  • Ignore status chance as Wolf is immune.
  • Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)OriginalEquinox:

His level (and therefore health pool) is different depending on the level of the node you're on, higher the level tankier the wolf.

I fought him on his capped level, so he literally couldn't get any tougher and he still went down...

I don't get it, we don't hear the same hatred of Stalker before TSD and he is actually far more unkillable for new players.

So far I've faced The Wolf 6-8 times and not lost against him once. I even got caught levelling an Ignis Wraith (admittedly I main Rhino) and had to take him out with my Lex Prime which took every bullet I had but I still managed.

As above, always keep one decent weapon on you as there is always a chance Wolf/Stalker/Zanuka/G3/Syndicate assassins will show up. If you are not prepared then death is the reward.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)NekoGamer118:

They need yo make the game for all,and fix the game too

The game is for all, but there should still be a few things which are not for everybody.

Also, having to flee a strong enemy can be a part of gameplay as well, just look at the horror genré.

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)NekoGamer118:

Thats different dude

I whouldn't know, your previous statment can hardly be considered speech, so my response was more of an educated guess.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PS4)NekoGamer118:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)NekoGamer118 said:

They do, most of the content in WF is very easy as it is designed to be a power fantasy where we are pretty much the best and most powerful in the galaxy. That said there is always a bigger fish and there should always be something that makes even our OP frames cower in terror, yet as @Walkampf says even the assassins (which are designed to do that) are pretty much one-shot by most. Hardly terrifying unlike those first few Stalker encounters.

• Like 2

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Shalath:

That said there is always a bigger fish and there should always be something that makes even our OP frames cower in terror,

Yeah, being the literal strongest is actually pretty boring if you take the time to actually think about it.

one-punch-man-saitama-oppai-hoodie_10_la

• Like 1