Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this has been on my mind lately

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

why is there a lack of useful mods for vazarin  polarity for primary & secondary weapons as well naramon for beast only has one mod

will we get new kavat breeds or even a infested kavat ?

will there ever be a update/tile change for the void or derelict ?

have the k-drive races been fixed so we can get more standing now or no ?

why doesn't my pet revive with me when i revive ?

17 answers to this question

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SlyFox5679:

if you don't know anything why bother posting at all ? that just seems like a waste of time for both of us lol

Would you rather wished that your thread remained entirely unanswered?
None of these information that you asked for are stated already so there is no knowledge.
And Devs dont leak stuff in the forums... they leak stuff in streams.

6 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Would you rather wished that your thread remained entirely unanswered?
None of these information that you asked for are stated already so there is no knowledge.
And Devs dont leak stuff in the forums... they leak stuff in streams.

if anything i would think my last two questions would be easy to answer since they are more or less existing issues vs the first few that are just things i was wondering and thought i'd ask.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

if anything i would think my last two questions would be easy to answer since they are more or less existing issues vs the first few that are just things i was wondering and thought i'd ask.

The question about the k drive races is the only one a player could answer. But at the same time you could just test it yourself. Everything else should be answered by a Dev. This won't happen here. You might want to head to Twitter or ask the question in a stream, as it was said already.

Mod polarity was supposed to make sense sue to each attribute being for a school, survival, damage, utility, healing etc. At some point they just said "#*!% it" and things are as they are now (and to be fair weapons should have damage mods while Warframes can have more than that) 

A health siphon kitty was mentioned so fingers crossed for that. 

Probably?maybe? there is one happening for jupiter, so it may happen in a few years. 

The Kdrive races give more standing than they did in the very beginning. 

Your pet would rather die than be in your presence. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

Who are these questions for? 

Do you expect fellow players just like you to know this stuff? Because BenaBean was pretty clear with his post, nobody really knows the answers. 

20 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Mod polarity was supposed to make sense sue to each attribute being for a school, survival, damage, utility, healing etc. At some point they just said "#*!% it" and things are as they are now (and to be fair weapons should have damage mods while Warframes can have more than that) 

A health siphon kitty was mentioned so fingers crossed for that. 

Probably?maybe? there is one happening for jupiter, so it may happen in a few years. 

The Kdrive races give more standing than they did in the very beginning. 

Your pet would rather die than be in your presence. 

so if thats true about mod polarities how do you explain cold damage mod 90% is vazarin for example where as the other three 90% mods are naramon ?

2 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

so if thats true about mod polarities how do you explain cold damage mod 90% is vazarin for example where as the other three 90% mods are naramon ?

My other half of the statement mentions a point where they said "#*!% it", or someone from the dev team could just hate the cold or they may have some logic we could not comprehend. 

23 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

why is there a lack of useful mods for vazarin  polarity for primary & secondary weapons as well naramon for beast only has one mod

They are... They are called Rivens.

will we get new kavat breeds or even a infested kavat ?

Does it matter ? Nothing Beats latest?cb=20171008162119

will there ever be a update/tile change for the void or derelict ?

What would they Change ? 

have the k-drive races been fixed so we can get more standing now or no ?

I got 4000 Standing from Doing Oe race... Is that alot ? 

why doesn't my pet revive with me when i revive ?

This actually happened once during a Tridoon and at the time I thought DE finally listened and fixed the issue of pets being annoying .... sadly it seems like I was wrong. QoL improvement is a concept DE is not familiar with it seems.

6 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

My other half of the statement mentions a point where they said "#*!% it", or someone from the dev team could just hate the cold or they may have some logic we could not comprehend. 

you could be right but it still sucks to forma any gun to squeeze on a 90% cold mod lol