The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blazing Step Ephemera

StrscikCN

man its to frustrating...even after 152 ESO runs...the ephemera dint drop at all...now I am gonna loose all my patience....almost giving up....I mean seriously? even I got seeding step easily after few arbitration runs but this one is ONE HARD to drop..Please DE if u can increase its dropchance a bit

29 minutes ago, EzioTheEagle said:

man its to frustrating...even after 152 ESO runs...the ephemera dint drop at all...now I am gonna loose all my patience....almost giving up....I mean seriously? even I got seeding step easily after few arbitration runs but this one is ONE HARD to drop..Please DE if u can increase its dropchance a bit

I got mine on run 141 - (not counting any runs that glitched (about 15), aborted (about 3) , failed (maybe 10 like when I tried to solo it with zephyr from sheer boredom e.g, ).  When I did finally get it and posted "Yay" in the squad chat, someone replied it was their second time getting it - and they'd only done ESO 5 times and could never even to wave 8 without a full on carry.  #feelsbadman

Personally I think that it is BS, not an "achievement" at all.  They should have given it as a reward for getting to wave 16 or something.  Make it a real achievement - not something you get or not because depending on if RNG decides to take a dump on you.

Same as Freezing - which I still don't have - but I have 3 Electric ones. The only one that feels appropriate is the Bleeding - 20 arbitrations or whatever. You see someone with it - you know what they did to get it.  You see someone with any of the others, and just think "well there is a lucky SoB".

• Like 1

Yea C rotation is a B. I need a lato piece and farmed for months. Finally some nice soul traded for braton vandal or lato bp I was collecting from doing it so much. Just came up in a group and figured the trade would just end it. (still have not seen it drop from the few times I have done it since.)

8 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I got mine on run 141 - (not counting any runs that glitched (about 15), aborted (about 3) , failed (maybe 10 like when I tried to solo it with zephyr from sheer boredom e.g, ).  When I did finally get it and posted "Yay" in the squad chat, someone replied it was their second time getting it - and they'd only done ESO 5 times and could never even to wave 8 without a full on carry.  #feelsbadman

Personally I think that it is BS, not an "achievement" at all.  They should have given it as a reward for getting to wave 16 or something.  Make it a real achievement - not something you get or not because depending on if RNG decides to take a dump on you.

Same as Freezing - which I still don't have - but I have 3 Electric ones. The only one that feels appropriate is the Bleeding - 20 arbitrations or whatever. You see someone with it - you know what they did to get it.  You see someone with any of the others, and just think "well there is a lucky SoB".

yeah IKR....I know a guy who got it on his first try....then another friend got on 2nd run..I think what u said is justified. I totally agree with that, this should drop from a particular zone but guranteed drop...now that will be some achievement but I get it why people say RNG does this always..but my point is there should be a limit..this is crazy and almost killing my excitement to even farm this...but I will keep trying still

I spend 6-8 hours (minimum) doing only ESO every day, for the past two weeks. I got 4 bp braton vandal (1% on C) and 6 peculiar mods (2% on C) but still no Blazing Step. This, and the Wolf Mask, are the only drop I didn't drop so far, and ho god, i'm becoming a zombie. It's not fun, it's just a big waste of time. Of course, no one forces me to grind it, but ho well, what else ?

Meanwhile, hunting for this "badge of honor", I hear stories of people who got it without even looking for it, not knowing it exist, in a couple of runs. How is that fair ? Non-tradable RNG don't feel rewarding, at all. If DE wants to put some hard drop behind some time gate, you either need the shop token like arbitration, or gift it after a certain amount or runs, but the actual system is really close to lobotomy.

What actually makes me crazy, is after hard farming it for the Vandals and the mods when Sanctuary came out, I thought I wouldn't have to do that ever again. Having to go back there, for weeks, just and exclusively to drop of the singlest hardest non tradable drop, is maddening

On the bright side, I have an infinite amount of refined relics, and a lot of plats from sold set ; but none of that matter for vets, and none of that get me closer to getting the Blazing Step.

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-04-20 at 1:13 AM, StrscikCN said:

I have been farming blazing step ephemera twice a day since it update, but i still got nothing.

20 min for 1.01%chance.

lol.

realy***********

I did twice a day since update, after 5 hours I got it. Still see nobody with it KEEP TRYING if you want fire feet!

Yup, totally. After the 5th bp braton vandal, I've decided to never, never go back to 8 waves ESO until they make it with a currency or better drop chances.

Thing is, after 500 unsuccessful runs, going back there again to farm only the ephemera, even after a correction, will still be feeling like a nightmare.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Yup, totally. After the 5th bp braton vandal, I've decided to never, never go back to 8 waves ESO until they make it with a currency or better drop chances.

Thing is, after 500 unsuccessful runs, going back there again to farm only the ephemera, even after a correction, will still be feeling like a nightmare.

Everything as is with RNG eventually drops. I go into ESO for focus capping since I wanted to finish my Waybounds, and this dropped. 

I started end of April, now I'm sitting on 2 Blazing Steps. I guess the trick when doing repeated grinds is to not think about it. Put a Netflix show on, listen to some music, eventually it'll drop. 

Warframe0124.jpg

il y a 4 minutes, sleepychewbacca a dit :

Everything as is with RNG eventually drops. I go into ESO for focus capping since I wanted to finish my Waybounds, and this dropped. 

I started end of April, now I'm sitting on 2 Blazing Steps. I guess the trick when doing repeated grinds is to not think about it. Put a Netflix show on, listen to some music, eventually it'll drop. 

But I already grinded to hell the ESO before thay added only the Ephemera ; meaning I already got the weapons and maxed out all the focus ways, since a full year ago, actually.

Going back ONLY for the 1.01% on C is dreadfull.

But yeah, everytime I went there, I was definitely ALWAYS watching a stream or a movie on the side.

Just now, dwqrf said:

But I already grinded to hell the ESO before thay added only the Ephemera ; meaning I already got the weapons and maxed out all the focus ways, since a full year ago, actually.

Going back ONLY for the 1.01% on C is dreadfull.

But yeah, everytime I went there, I was definitely ALWAYS watching a stream or a movie on the side.

I feel you. RNG can be a complete and utter pain in the ass. 

I'm trying for Smoking Body and Shocking / Freezing Step, but that will never come my way. At least not soon. 

Ho, I found the Smoking Body quite easy because if you don't try to farm it, it will eventually drop, anywhere, anytime.

Meanwhile, I do own over 50 Hildryn set, and thousands of gems and fish part, and few hundreds 12k Toroid, because yeah, I did farm those two on the Exploiter, and ho well, I do not need any Fortuna/Solaris standing ever again :D, so that's not totally a waste.

But getting Radiant relics all day long on ESO juste bore me to death. I don't have the time to open them all, that's for sure, it doesnt help at all. The Vandal Set are selling really well tough.