Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blazing Step Ephemera

StrscikCN

15 hours ago, StrscikCN said:

I have been farming blazing step ephemera twice a day since it update, but i still got nothing.

20 min for 1.01%chance.

lol.

realy***********

If you're going to wave 8 that's 2x 1.01% chance drops. That's a whopping 2.01% drop chance if you can make it to wave 8! 😄

Seriously though, I feel your pain. I've surrendered to the fact that I'll likely never get the Amalgam Mask from the Wolf of Saturn Six since it's a 2% drop chance off an enemy that randomly shows up on 4% of missions 😕

Edited by (NSW)Sniperfox47

vor 2 Stunden schrieb StrscikCN:

I have been farming blazing step ephemera twice a day since it update, but i still got nothing.

20 min for 1.01%chance.

lol.

realy***********

RNG... 🙂 

The other side, DE needs much time to create content. if players got all rewards, they will never play this gametype anymore. I've punshing the exploiter orb nearly 230 times (or more) to get both ephemeras. the last 3 runs with a new clan-mate, run 1 = ephemera blazing step, run 3 = ephemera freezing step. He says, "that was soooo easy". that's damn RNG ^^

• Like 2

And here i got it after the 4th try but after 168 exploiter orbs i still need the freezing step and the game haven't dropped a ephemera in over 70 tries that is a 6% drop.

a fun rewarding item that show you did the content 168 orb's i surely didn't do the content.

Edited by b4timert

I got the seed one last night.  Took me about ten hours worth of solo survival arbitrations (not all at once).  Which I guess looking at it is not that bad considering the drop rate.  Doesn't mean I'm "skilled" like other topics about trading ephemeras have suggested.  Means RNG finally gave me a break lol.

4 hours ago, StrscikCN said:

20 min for 1.01%chance.

ok....I'm a casual, and even I know to allocate no less than a day when I'm farming something I really want.

If you only have that whole 20 mins to play, pray to RNGesus, thats your only choice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

If you're going to wave 8 that's 2x 1.01% chance drops. That's a whopping 2.01% drop chance if you can make it to wave 8! 😄

Seriously though, I feel your pain. I've surrendered to the fact that I'll likely never get the Amalgam Mask from the Wolf of Saturn Six since it's a 2% drop chance off an enemy that randomly shows up on 4% of missions 😕

2 chances? O.O

Doesn't ESO go AABC? And since the Ephemera drops at C, it's only 1 chance if you make it to 8?

Edited by sleepychewbacca

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

2 chances? O.O

Doesn't ESO go AABC? And since the Ephemera drops at C, it's only 1 chance if you make it to 8?

Yeah, its 1% at 20 minutes.  absolute BS.

7 hours ago, Test-995 said:

You only need 2000 minutes to do that 100 times,  33 hour isn't that much.

You are sort of right. Unfortunately wrong where it counts.

100 times is actually closer to 2400 minutes since the average takes 23 minutes then you need the loading times at the start and end. And longer if you need to deal with matchmaking.  And even longer still if you get host migrations mid mission.

Having done it as of this post 123 times since Blazing was added, and of course due to the RNG being completely discrete and therefore being no closer to getting it now than when I started, the  time isn't that much - it'[s WAY THE EFF TOO MUCH.

hace 15 horas, StrscikCN dijo:

20 min for 1.01%chance.

lol.

realy***********

I want to join the farm >_<)! made a Mirage + Staticor to farm ESO! I can reach easily wave 8 with some other player ❤️

We can do it!😆

Meanwhile...
It dropped on my first time running ESO to focus farm. XD
RNG is crazy. Best to do is just don't expect anything, coz you'll feel the burnout faster that way.
What I often do when I farm for stuff, especially if it tends to have really low drop chance is I try to do multiple things at once so I won't feel completely wasted after doing hundred runs.
For example, if you're in ESO you can do some focus farming while you're at it. The only problem is if you already have everything the game has to offer beside that ephemera lol.

• Like 2

Did so many ESO runs but nothing.

Was said that these would be skill based but all I see is some people getting lucky.

Waste of time since that 1% is just bad and effect is meh too.

Why not make it simply do 50 ESO and trade for it from some faction instead?

"They're not tradable because they're supposed to be a mark of skill" or something like that.  Which, if they really want that to be true, it NEEDS to be something guaranteed at a certain point, or purchasable with tokens only earned in the given mode.  As others have said, making it RNG means that it's just a mark of luck.  Nothing else, no matter what anyone says.  If one person can get super lucky and get it on their first try, while another can be unlucky and not get it in 1000 tries, then it cannot be a mark of skill, or dedication, or anything except luck.  The Bleeding body ephemera is a sign of dedication to the mode.  To wear it means you had to do at least 21 rounds of arbitration.  20 to buy it, 1 more to build it.  The seeding step on the other hand is far less impressive as a status symbol.  It means you did at least 3 rounds, possibly no more.

Sorry, DE.  You wanted these to be marks of skill.  They're not.

• Like 4

Grinding for Ephemera gets most boring for high MR players. Its simply not worth it, when you have done & played everything and just revisiting some old contents for some items that has minuscule chance of dropping.

On 2019-04-20 at 9:13 AM, StrscikCN said:

20 min for 1.01%chance.

lol.

realy***********

don't bother farming it, the effect is barely shown, i have it , equipped it and removed it

The best effect you can have is the smoke. the worst is the bleeding

I've had a smoke ephemera sitting in my inventory for about six weeks now. I came back from a hiatus and the first thing that happened was a Shadow Stalker dropped it. Problem is I can't build it. Don't have the ash systems nor the 'gold' nitain.

So sad.