Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.5 + Hotfix 10.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

That's great and everything, but we still don't know what comes out of any of the new Void drop tables aside what the community has gathered from experience. We really need some indication as to what components drop where and some sort of objective outline for said rewards. This ultimate Void lottery model you tried to sell is far too abstract to last very long among people who actually want to build these new items.

I agree. Not knowing what drops you can get from whatever Void mission is very... uncomfortable to say the least.

Huge exploit in this hotfix.

The price of gears is balanced only in shop. Chipers cost 500 cr, but if you go to inventory and re-sell blueprint - it will be 2500 cr. Basically for each blueprint sold you get 2k cr for free. 

Edited by Norouh

Thank you for fix the gear, Alert & update menu.

Now can talk about is change the Nekros (Raknis Nekros Helmet) helmet skin got Effect status for him???

No, they stated that giving cosmetic items statistics was a mistake, and that all future cosmetics will be statless. That is a good time. Chances are that unless DE makes the Raknis Helmet boost a stat without decreasing one, at least part of the community will start complaining about whichever stats DE chooses. Players don't need the extra effects on helmets, and balancing them is more trouble than it is worth.

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but are the Mutagen samples REALLY supposed to be Derelicts only? I mean, it was supposed to be an Infested faction specific clan resource drop. The fact it has been put behind key grind wall and the clan research requirements are absolutely RIDICULOUS will really make it IMPOSSIBLE for some clans with a lot of inactive members to get their research done, ever.

Could we have a slight toning down of the absolutely ridiculous Mutagen requirements for the research, or at least the Mutagen Masses required for putting together the newest clan tech?

For 10 mutagen masses and 2(!) formas I'd expect Dual Ichors to summon me a rideable unicorn that can fly, poops rainbow nuclear bombs (with glitter!) and shoots lazorbeamz out of her horn.

I agree with SoanoS about the Mutagen samples and the new clan tech. The cost of the new infested clan tech and the mastery rank required to use it is way off. 2 Formas, 7-10 Mutagens, and 7+ mastery rank is asking a lot from everyone considering how weak the Dual Ichor are. The reason why I say Dual Ichor is mainly because it's pretty weak and slow unmodded compared to other melee weapons that require less resources to make. Hopefully the new clan tech get a huge buff, or some secret ability, otherwise the people who spent money buying formas to make these new clan weapons should get a refund. Take this as constructive criticism from me and anyone else who is in my situation.

I would also like to bring up Nekros' Shadow Clone Jitsu ability. Please improve the AI on these clones. Many times they will shoot at walls, ceilings, and/or barely hit the enemy at all.     

On a side note, I appreciate all your hard work and bug fixes. Keep up the good work!  

Edited by davidorviet

We got new stuff for the void and it will keep us going for a bit but... hands up those that already have the primes and such! (I don't :)

Anyways, I know I'm a bit annoying but I will keep saying this - void (and now derelicts too) need a type of loot that is useful and won't be exhausted in a week. I mean you play void and derelicts and after X tries, you get all the Prime stuff, Nekros, etc. Then what?

They put mutagenes inside derelicts, maybe to compensate, but that gave birth to much controversy - and I must agree, it was a pretty strange decision. I mean why? Are you going to divide the whole starmap into faction specific areas that will hold the resources? It seems like a very exhausting method to grind for something that gives you a chance to get a key that allows you to grind for something that might be... arrgh.

Seriously guys, this is not a good idea.

If you want people to continue playing void and derelict missions even after getting all the warframe and weapon bps, Give them a reason - but not by taking something from them and locking it up in these missions.

Already mentioned it a damn ton of times that the game lacks in-game consumables. I mean now we have a bit more, energy, shield, health, ammo. Wow, that's 4, and shield is hardly ever used.

Energy and health is "alright", they give a certain amount. Ammo is fine and with this "pod" style it seems pretty logical and nice - though seems to give pretty few ammo - actually it's a waste of space, resources and time. Shield... giving a certain amount of shield points won't do much in a fight - giving shield recharge rate would do much better.

Actually, I'm lazy, so I'm linking my topic, where I usually point when I want to show my ideas - check it if you are interested. If not... well, then you probably haven't read this reply either to begin with.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

Huge exploit in this hotfix.

The price of gears is balanced only in shop. Chipers cost 500 cr, but if you go to inventory and re-sell blueprint - it will be 2500 cr. Basically for each blueprint sold you get 2k cr for free. 

Norouh is right! The Cipher blueprints in the Market are worth 500 credit, but can be sold for 2500 credit. DE you guys better fix this HUGE exploit. Please fix this soon I'm getting tempted to make quick easy money from this ><.

Norouh, you misspelled Ciphers buddy. 

Edited by davidorviet

Sorry but is it normal all Warframes don't have the energy they should have with the mod "Flow" ? I mean, Forst Prime has 150, with the full mod "Flow" (+150% energy) he should reach 450 energy, but he just has 300. Same for Nyx and all Warframes i have. Is it normal ?

@(*()&#036; great update and hotfixes anyway

Sorry but is it normal all Warframes don't have the energy they should have with the mod "Flow" ? I mean, Forst Prime has 150, with the full mod "Flow" (+150% energy) he should reach 450 energy, but he just has 300. Same for Nyx and all Warframes i have. Is it normal ?

@(*()$ great update and hotfixes anyway

The percentage is taken off the base Energy that a Warframe has. Frost at Rank 30 has 150 Energy. 150 * 1.5 (150%) = 225, 150 + 225 = 375 not 450. Not sure why he only has 300 though. 

Okay I think this is how they calculated it: Frost base energy is 100 unranked. Rank 30 Frost has 150 base energy. It seems like they calculate 150 * 1.5 (150%) = 225 and then they add the base energy of the unranked Warframe. 225 + 100 = 325 Energy for Rank 30 Frost with maxed Flow.  

Edited by davidorviet

I've found somewhat interesting gravity issues on the Reactor Alert, just look at that: http://i.imgur.com/drF4AaS.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/RNOrAnY.jpg

Maybe next updates will bring to us some new maps with inversed/messed up gravity? It'd be quite interesting.

Anyway, thanks a lot DE. You are unquestioned Masters of the Day.

Edited by Dataz

I agree with SoanoS about the Mutagen samples and the new clan tech. The cost of the new infested clan tech and the mastery rank required to use it is way off. 2 Formas, 7-10 Mutagens, and 7+ mastery rank is asking a lot from everyone considering how weak the Dual Ichor are. The reason why I say Dual Ichor is mainly because it's pretty weak and slow unmodded compared to other melee weapons that require less resources to make. Hopefully the new clan tech get a huge buff, or some secret ability, otherwise the people who spent money buying formas to make these new clan weapons should get a refund. Take this as constructive criticism from me and anyone else who is in my situation.

I would also like to bring up Nekros' Shadow Clone Jitsu ability. Please improve the AI on these clones. Many times they will shoot at walls, ceilings, and/or barely hit the enemy at all.     

On a side note, I appreciate all your hard work and bug fixes. Keep up the good work!  

From what their video said the mutagen seems to be a temperary area. for the new infested weapons they are getting a buff.   But really I hope they find a place for the muta samples... pain in the but

Sometimes when I zoom in to the planet, the buttons in the lower left (zoom out, invite, etc) will not appear.  Once I hit 'Escape' on my keyboard then click the planet again, the buttons are restored.

Minor glitch but I can live with it.  This primarily tends to happen after a mission is either completed or failed.