Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(MyUnhealthyHobby’s) Ember Rework idea.

(PSN)MyUnhealthyHobby

10 minutes ago, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

Is there a way for someone to link my Rework to the Devs personally or in Discord?

not that i'm aware of. Could try forwarding it to their twitter but i wouldn't hold my breath. *tried this plenty* discord they are apparently not responsive.

2 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

They'll see it. They've probably already noticed it, but nothing will happen unless they actually decide to take another look at ember.  (Which might not happen for another few months)

I hope they do see everyone’s ideas. They will either take some ideas here and there from all the different threads they come across or they will just completely Rework Ember from one person’s Rework if it’s good enough.

I can only hope. prayer GIF

@(PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby another tenno and I were talking about ember builds, and I brought up something similar to your ework idea. An "overhear" counter function, where her abilities & status procs would contribute to it (similar to yours). The difference is that the higher the counter, the more power, efficiency, and speed ember gets, but she also starts taking damage so she has to vent the excess heat to stay alive.

The function to vent it that came to mind, was the 4th you suggested for her. What do you think!?

5 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

@(PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby another tenno and I were talking about ember builds, and I brought up something similar to your ework idea. An "overhear" counter function, where her abilities & status procs would contribute to it (similar to yours). The difference is that the higher the counter, the more power, efficiency, and speed ember gets, but she also starts taking damage so she has to vent the excess heat to stay alive.

The function to vent it that came to mind, was the 4th you suggested for her. What do you think!?

It sounds like a decent idea. Did you already post this somewhere?

So....
Saryn kills until the end of the world, clears the map, has stack to increase damage, viral + corrosive damage, proc very fast.
Ember, has no reach, no stack, fire damage only, proc / sec is very slow.
#PhoenixEmber

27 minutes ago, Tazfull said:

So....
Saryn kills until the end of the world, clears the map, has stack to increase damage, viral + corrosive damage, proc very fast.
Ember, has no reach, no stack, fire damage only, proc / sec is very slow.
#PhoenixEmber

I’m not sure what you mean exactly? Can you please explain it a bit better?

On 2019-06-16 at 11:05 AM, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

s there a way for someone to link my Rework to the Devs personally or in Discord?

You should probably be among their friends/bodies IRL. It's the only way to be heard up here.

People are asking for Ember rework for years. In vain.

And all these "pro" dudes will now come and say, that it's a great frame and does not need a rework only to ensure DE does not fix it. They will bring up silly arguments about how they made it work. But I'm sure they are using it to easy farm on low levels. Lith extermination. I know who you are. That's why they don't want it to be reworked. And as they all know that current Ember "easy low level farm only" versatility is going against DE ideology, it's safer for them to defend current state no matter what.

I'm playing this game on public each day. I've never seen a single Ember on lvl 50+. Where are you guys?

Edited by TeaHawk

2 hours ago, TeaHawk said:

I'm playing this game on public each day. I've never seen a single Ember on lvl 50+. Where are you guys?

I switched over to wisp, nova, Garuda, or Mirage prime

Garuda and Wisp are my 2 favorite warframes, in terms of fun. Vauban is my favorite for CC, and Mirage is my favorite aesthetically 

Edited by Maka.Bones

1 hour ago, Maka.Bones said:

I switched over to wisp, nova, Garuda, or Mirage prime

Garuda and Wisp are my 2 favorite warframes, in terms of fun. Vauban is my favorite for CC, and Mirage is my favorite aesthetically 

I like mirage as well. And she's nice in boosting dmg, as long as I hate playing Chroma.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-27 at 8:23 AM, TeaHawk said:

You should probably be among their friends/bodies IRL. It's the only way to be heard up here.

People are asking for Ember rework for years. In vain.

And all these "pro" dudes will now come and say, that it's a great frame and does not need a rework only to ensure DE does not fix it. They will bring up silly arguments about how they made it work. But I'm sure they are using it to easy farm on low levels. Lith extermination. I know who you are. That's why they don't want it to be reworked. And as they all know that current Ember "easy low level farm only" versatility is going against DE ideology, it's safer for them to defend current state no matter what.

Even tho i run Ember on nightmare Kuvivals that's such a small exception that it can't be the norm. Most are just being tards. 

Heck used to be that player who'd run Wukong pre rework without defy. The pro duders are just hurting the game overall. 

On 2019-06-27 at 12:34 PM, TeaHawk said:

I like mirage as well. And she's nice in boosting dmg, as long as I hate playing Chroma.

her only issue is being lighting reliant otherwise she could probably give chroma a big run for his money given how her eclipse calculates like a bane mod instead of serration like vex armor does.