Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We were wrong (the minority) and DE was right.

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

On the original business model D E was correct in putting out content that was in full bloom. Like plants there is anticipation for the fruit of it to show and the flower / crop to mature and be prosperous. Like a experienced person in horticulture it takes effort to take a plant and dedication to grow it to it’s full potential. Like those plants the content was good and it was great to see. The game became a successful garden for many to enjoy. Now we have the tears to manage. We have a division among us like the tears in a wheat field. Having such weeds in the garden will absorb the resources.This game dominated the area of the RPG gaming platform and was unchallenged for it. Many of us accepted the game’s design and supported it and that is how it has been. We were wrong by letting some of our own supporters / leading consumers / officials to make the direction of the game to go to the left. Equal Opportunity and Equal Outcome has been a logical fallacy that has worked against many business models and we allowed some of our own to encourage this way of thinking from the consumer base and inside the production. By accepting the requested to debuff content and to limit the imagination to a rudimentary level. instead of rocket science we went asked this game to be elementary school level. While we did ask and turn to the right in some areas it has been confusion for the producers more than the consumers. We let confusion to grow into the direction of the game like the weeds in a garden instead of removing them and the pressure on the developers comes from us. By receiving all of this feedback and asking what to do it is in part our fault to start with. By putting a leaving this fork in the road it has gotten in the way of the vision that the staff have originally had. Being forced to go left or right on many areas is a stumbling block to keep this game from going where it was designed to go and we have to be honest for our flawed nature for not locking down our errors to move forward.   

In all, let’s stick to the original plan that was put out for this game instead playing worm with the direction. Like a car traveling down the roars we have to have the direction, speed, and proper exits, otherwise we’lol be lost trying to take Warframe on different directions, turning over the vehicle, pull over to the wrong lane, or just keep wasting energy.

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Can you just go straight to the point? 

I'll translate:

Stop nerfing my toys, toxic playerbase, the original idea is whatever I say it is. 

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

giphy.gif

Salt

I'm trying to figure out what the feedback is here...

Points that I'm (sort of?) taking away from this are:

• This is a (meta)complaint about other feedback being provided to DE, because other feedback is 'bad' and DE is following it, Warframe's direction is now 'bad'?
  • DE is no longer developing the game according to their own desires, direction, or choices?
  • DE needs to stop listening to feedback and develop the game the way they want and return to their roots?

Regardless of the case, this thread isn't good feedback, in that it isn't really feedback at all. It's a metacomplaint that seems to be striving to invalidate others' feedback. As such, I'm going to be locking this thread.

I think it's also probably important to note that the only people who decide the direction for Warframe is DE. DE doesn't blindly listen to feedback and implement every single whim and thought of the players... if they did we'd be playing some sort of Fortnite Battle Royale clone. DE may regard feedback, and in the event that they agree with feedback (as in, the feedback raises an issue and proposes ideas that DE wishes to tackle) they'll do something about it. Moreover, the only reason Warframe has survived this long (and has only grown more and more over time) is because DE adds new things, overhauls existing things and makes sweeping changes. The game is a lot like a living entity in that regard, it has changed and grown over time, and adapted as the gaming scene and playerbase has changed.