Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an Thor Warframe?

I just want a good knight inspired frame with a nice exalted tower shield and sword.  I could either use the shield in conjunction with the sword to increase my armor or throw it captain america style to damage enemies or at a teammate to give them an over shield and armor bonus sacrificing some of my own armor.  The shield would be maybe the 2nd or 3rd ability and the sword would be the 4th and exalted but you would wield both like a sword and board when cast.  Not sure how they would actually implement the powers but just to have a somewhat tanky knight frame with a large 1 handed sword and board would make my day.

Sorry op for off topic suggestion

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ask yourself count how many gods of their stories and now count how many gods in the roman which quite the same stories everyone wants to kill each other.

They are extremely different from the roman/greek stories/gods. They share some power attributes but that's about it. 

Greeks/Romans have one god of war, Ares/Mars, the norse pantheon has several, both gods and godesses. Just as the Greeks/Romans have one god of death Hades/Pluto while the norse have several, both gods and godesses.

Norse gods of war: Tyr, Odin, Thor, Modi, Freya and to a point Skadi.

Norse gods of death: Odin (if you die in battle), Freya (if you die in battle and she claims her right over Odin), Hel (if you die naturally, from disease or murder etc.), Aegir (if you drown) and to a point Njord (he can take you if you die at sea).

Thor himself is also the opposite of Zeus. Zeus doesnt really care for mankind, hence why he punishes Prometheous when he gives fire to man. Thor instead does everything to protect mankind and midgard. Odin is pretty much the same way, he sacrificed himself to himself in order to gain knoweldge to pass onto man. He also likes to live among mankind so he can better understand them, aswell as teach them. 

The pantheons are so far from eachother.

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

They are extremely different from the roman/greek stories/gods. They share some power attributes but that's about it. 

Greeks/Romans have one god of war, Ares/Mars, the norse pantheon has several, both gods and godesses. Just as the Greeks/Romans have one god of death Hades/Pluto while the norse have several, both gods and godesses.

Norse gods of war: Tyr, Odin, Thor, Modi, Freya and to a point Skadi.

Norse gods of death: Odin (if you die in battle), Freya (if you die in battle and she claims her right over Odin), Hel (if you die naturally, from disease or murder etc.), Aegir (if you drown) and to a point Njord (he can take you if you die at sea).

Thor himself is also the opposite of Zeus. Zeus doesnt really care for mankind, hence why he punishes Prometheous when he gives fire to man. Thor instead does everything to protect mankind and midgard. Odin is pretty much the same way, he sacrificed himself to himself in order to gain knoweldge to pass onto man. He also likes to live among mankind so he can better understand them, aswell as teach them. 

The pantheons are so far from eachother.

Pretty much they still kill each other more likely no matter what.  $##! for show and they all end up dieing.

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

No they really dont.

the demigods did live in somewhat and few did but still end up killing each other afterward pretty much the stories for these writers wanted the gods to die glory blood and none remaining.

I think we're going to end up getting more frames with similar themes to those that already exist.

Nezha and Ember both have a fire theme,

Banshee and Octavia are based around sound,

Ash is a better Loki,

we're getting another speed-based warframe,

so I wouldn't mind it if we got new lightning, ice, chromatic frames while we're at it too.

well to be honest i not sure if this would be only for a thor based frame because this could be just a general neat idea for any frame that happens to share the same element as volt. but a certain monster from monster hunter named zinogre that i just remember can be a general idea on how that frame could work. rather then use electricity to bolster speed and what not it could be focus on attack power and reaction time.