Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coven - Wisp Alt Helm Concept

blazingcobalt

10 hours ago, Steru said:

Why not a tennogen helmet?

Could be one day!

9 hours ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

I think it would be better if it’s more subtle. Right now, it looks so out of place from the game.

Any ideas on things I should change? Always open to feedback

love the hat part but not too keen about the face  i just don't get what it is supposed to look like is it a skull or a helmet? also it's not depicted in this pic but how do you plan on going about the cape/scarf? (no i'm not asking whether or not you're gonna cover her butt) all around the concept is fantastic, the hat and the collar are amazing. keep it up you've got tennogen material right there 👍

Edited by Dis_conected

as an addon to my prior comment in regards to the face. in both helms made by DE there is a sense of facelessness to the helm i think that smoothing it out and maybe adding one left "eye" to it. the idea with the eye is to, much like in your original design, is to accentuate the subtle curve of the hat and to play with that glowing eye in shadow / I see you sort of expression

here i made a crummy edit to show my idea

cKv92Ku.png

Edited by Dis_conected

11 hours ago, Dis_conected said:

as an addon to my prior comment in regards to the face. in both helms made by DE there is a sense of facelessness to the helm i think that smoothing it out and maybe adding one left "eye" to it. the idea with the eye is to, much like in your original design, is to accentuate the subtle curve of the hat and to play with that glowing eye in shadow / I see you sort of expression

here i made a crummy edit to show my idea

cKv92Ku.png

I like it!

The bit of a swirl reminds me of her portals, could mix something in there as well. Definitely gonna play around with her face more.