Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA

General_Durandal

Question

~

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN 
Witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean during TennoLive 2019!
The keynote begins Saturday, July 6 at 6 p.m. ET on 
Twitch and Mixer.

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA 
For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.
This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

~

Do I need to buy a TennoConTicket to get them?

Clicking the Twitch and Mixer links gives me a,

This page does not exist.

page right now.

That will be fixed later right?

When do we have to watch the Twitch videos?

~

• Like 3

LINK YOUR ACCOUNT

If you’re watching at home, you can get two free in-game items just by tuning in! Make sure your account is linked on Twitch or Mixer, or log in to your Steam Account before the show starts.

Source - https://www.warframe.com/news/1-day-til-tennocon

Any idea what the article means by log in to your Steam Account before the show starts.

- Does it mean we don't need to watch on twitch or mixer and just by logging  in to steam we get the rewards?

Edited by AxeRunner

OK, to get the Nekros prime, watch twitch.tv\warframe for 30 minutes after 3pm PST. Cool. Are the other panels being streamed? It says if you stream any panel, you can get something. If we go onto Twitch, and search through the Warframe streams, and we going to be able to watch the panels? I've gone through the Tennocon schedule, and some of the panels look really interesting.

On 2019-06-26 at 9:45 AM, IIDMOII said:

I'm glad they're giving away Nekros Prime. 

Of all the frames I've personally played thus far, Nekros is by far the most dependant on amps to make his builds work. You can't even finish a build without them.

Lots of people gonna get a free frame that's entirely worthless unless they luck out with syndicate alignment.

Sure, but you could also get the mods from trading.

On 2019-06-11 at 1:52 AM, Lutesque said:

I don't have a Twitch Account...

Just make one and watch. Aren't you the least bit curious about the minds behind this game? I mean, who cares about Ephemera ... or even Nekros Prime is they already have him (I'm sure you have him!)?

EDIT: P.S. Don't forget to link it through "Account Management" on warframe.com! I did it this morning.

Edited by nslay

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 10:38 PM, Sakitronus said:

Say can I be able to use my Mobile phone twitch app to watch the Tennocon event, not sure if I'm gonna be home due to double shifts at work and a free prime frame is tempting as hell.

I have the same question can anyone help ?

I wish we could give away built frames, I already have Nekros Prime. It would be cool to give it to some new player who doesn't really keep up with WF news to know that the free frame was being given. I'm sure it would make their day :satisfied:

I'll take the free Ephemera though, thanks DE! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, nslay said:

Just make one and watch. Aren't you the least bit curious about the minds behind this game?

Nope.... and nope.

6 hours ago, nslay said:

even Nekros Prime is they already have him (I'm sure you have him!)?

And Nope....

Oh don't get me wrong.... I do want Nekros Prime ... but ultimately. No.... im not going to do that.

6 hours ago, nslay said:

EDIT: P.S. Don't forget to link it through "Account Management" on warframe.com! I did it this morning.

Im quoting this just in case someone missed it.... I feel like its important. 

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Oh don't get me wrong.... I do want Nekros Prime ... but ultimately. No.... im not going to do that. 

Tell you what, I will give you my extra Nekros Prime if the drop works correctly for me. Understand that he will lose his potato (if he comes with one) all because you didn't want to spend 30 seconds to sign up for Twitch, and then spend another 10 seconds linking your Warframe/Twitch account, and also lacked 30 minutes of consecutive curiosity about the passionate creators of this game and all of the exciting updates that will soon follow... But you can have my extra Nekros Prime that will be stripped of his potato (if the Twitch Drop works correctly! Otherwise I can give a nearly complete set, all because you make some funny posts!).

EDIT: P.S. You don't even need software to watch the stream. It's all through your browser!

Edited by nslay

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

No.... im not going to do that. 

You really missed out. Nekros Prime pales in comparison to what I saw! The railjack update looks like it will make space ninja combat more and more realistic in the sense that you can... oh, fly a ship and shoot other ships and jump out of your ship and fly to another ship ... or be boarded ... or... Really man. You missed something special. Or did you? Maybe you changed your mind and saw it?