Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA

General_Durandal

Question

~

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN 
Witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean during TennoLive 2019!
The keynote begins Saturday, July 6 at 6 p.m. ET on 
Twitch and Mixer.

For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.
This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

~

Do I need to buy a TennoConTicket to get them?

Clicking the Twitch and Mixer links gives me a,

This page does not exist.

page right now.

That will be fixed later right?

When do we have to watch the Twitch videos?

~

• Like 3

Well you actually want this link for their twitch anyway. https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

I am sure it's about the same on mixer as that twitch link. It appears their redirect isn't working, or won't work until July.

I didn't read the whole thing just yet, but I am guessing as you quoted, you just have to have your twitch linked to your warframe account here on the forums. You should be able to link your twitch account via warframe.com/user

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EquinoxPrime said:

Ticket isn't required to watch, but link your account at the link provided by Alcatraz.

However... if anyone else remembers Ash Prime... o boi. 👀

That was... fun...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ndosbeos said:

What happened with Ash Prime?

Almost noone got their Ash Prime last year, so many salty posts about that. DE had to give everyone who logged in a free Ash Prime to fix the issue.

Edited by Neith7
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-11 at 12:11 PM, Ndosbeos said:

What happened with Ash Prime?

Too many people were watching and playing during and after the stream so Not everyone got Ash Prime. Then, DE took a few days to sort everything out and I guess as an apology gave everyone An Ash Prime Last Year.

• Like 1

i wish that was possible but its not up to me but up to DE they system support and they need for them to update their account management system and 2FA COMPLETELY.

i have seen there are plenty of threads having the same issue.

game sending a request validation code, system not sending one and players locked out from playing the game.

that's how well this system is configure.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-11 at 7:52 AM, Lutesque said:

I don't have a Twitch Account...

What do you want us to tell you? "It is free and it takes three minutes"?

No, I'll go with "congratulations on not having a Twitch Account, we are all happy for you".

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Its free ? 😮

Of course. Just like Nekros Prime and that sweet Lotus Ephemera, when the day comes.

Don't forget to link your newly, freely-made Twitch account to your Warframe account 😉

• Like 4

I'm glad they're giving away Nekros Prime. 

Of all the frames I've personally played thus far, Nekros is by far the most dependant on amps to make his builds work. You can't even finish a build without them.

Lots of people gonna get a free frame that's entirely worthless unless they luck out with syndicate alignment.

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎24 at 7:04 AM, Dhrekr said:

What do you want us to tell you? "It is free and it takes three minutes"?

No, I'll go with "congratulations on not having a Twitch Account, we are all happy for you".

I just made one and it took less than three minutes to create and ALSO to link my account. Just do it dude.

1 hour ago, KoyamaKatora said:

is that 6 pm Eastern Standard Time? 

For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive! Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera. This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

Then at 6 p.m. ET, watch TennoLive 2019 and witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean to get a FREE Nekros Prime! You’ll earn him by watching the show for 30 consecutive minutes between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. (Includes a free Warframe slot!)

Want a reminder for TennoLive? Like this Tweet for a scheduled reminder the day of the event!

Yep 6pm ET but as I just looked up if you want the Lotus Ephemera you have to watch before 5:59pm ET. As the Drop for Nekros begins at 6pm ET

Edited by (PS4)AlfalfaNasir
Correction

34 minutes ago, (PS4)AlfalfaNasir said:

For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive! Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera. This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

Then at 6 p.m. ET, watch TennoLive 2019 and witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean to get a FREE Nekros Prime! You’ll earn him by watching the show for 30 consecutive minutes between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. (Includes a free Warframe slot!)

Want a reminder for TennoLive? Like this Tweet for a scheduled reminder the day of the event!

Yep 6pm ET but as I just looked up if you want the Lotus Ephemera you have to watch before 5:59pm ET. As the Drop for Nekros begins at 6pm ET

So what we do it,
watch 30+ mins of Warframe Twitch before July 6 at 6 p.m. ET to get the step effects thing,
and another 30 mins after July 6 at 6 p.m. ET to get the free NekPrime?

Edited by General_Durandal