Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some More Datamining Stuff From Reddit

Shezo

They've fudged the loot tables before as some have already mentioned, but after watching the last stream and hearing how it was just "dilution", I'm genuinely pissed off this time. Either the drop rates were deliberately low and they lied, or they didn't care enough to actually check and instead, fed us a line. I can't believe it took more datamining to reveal the truth again. What is going on here?

They've fudged the loot tables before as some have already mentioned, but after watching the last stream and hearing how it was just "dilution", I'm genuinely &!$$ed off this time. Either the drop rates were deliberately low and they lied, or they didn't care enough to actually check and instead, fed us a line. I can't believe it took more datamining to reveal the truth again. What is going on here?

As I said; Disappointing at best.

Also you guys need to watch Megans PR speak, she basically restates everything you said in a slightly different way. with an extra line either saying "I understand your upset.." or" we messed up/we are human and we will fix it". Just seems like generic responses to me,

Also you guys need to watch Megans PR speak, she basically restates everything you said in a slightly different way. with an extra line either saying "I understand your upset.." or" we messed up/we are human and we will fix it". Just seems like generic responses to me,

She is not going to do anything other than attempt to smooth things over until the powers that be make a decision on how to handle this mess.

Edited by LazyKnight

She is not going to do anything other than attempt to smooth things over until the powers that be make a decision on how to handle this mess.

Yeah, I wouldin't wanna get fired over writing checks my team can't cash either. Let the ones who make the decisions put their asses on the line. 

OK, what I see the unknowns as being in the spreadsheet are as follows (just a guess, but matches up with my experiences)

Unknown 3 = orokin void extermination (the Dakra is called "Chronos Prime" in the files"), this only has T1 and T2 listed for some reason, and no dakra handle

Unknown 4 = orokin void MD

Unknown 5,6,7 are orokin void T1,T2,T3 respectively. In each page, the "Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3" refers to the drops after 5,10,15 min respectively.

IDK about unknown 1

there is no unknown 2 for some reason

for the survival x,y,z, my best guess is grineer, corpus, infested respectively

Im curious why megan has stepped in front of this S#&$storm and is taking all the heat. Dont fess up to something you didnt do, megan. The person actually responsible for these loot tables owes the community an apology. Not you. I have a feeling it was scott or steve. Most likely steve though.

Im curious why megan has stepped in front of this S#&$storm and is taking all the heat. Dont fess up to something you didnt do, megan. The person actually responsible for these loot tables owes the community an apology. Not you. I have a feeling it was scott or steve. Most likely steve though.

Ehm.. that's kinda her job. 

She was told to step in front of the ire: it's part of her job.

It's a part of Rebeccas too but she probably won the toss.

Communicating with players is a big part of what I do.

When an issue like this comes up, I step in.

I think it really should be proactive, rather than reactive.

When you're reacting to something, you've already failed. You're hinging whatever loyalty is left on the response, which in this case takes days, weeks, months. And, to be honest, doesn't really align with PR's rhetoric (which isn't really their fault.) You then get screwed over by the designers who carry around an ego, would rather destroy good will than to make something right, because it clashes with their 'principles'. This is really just an observation of the industry.

What worries me is, I saw a moderator who speaks with these people quite frequently, and they refused to take his criticism seriously.

When we do sort of get your (DE..honestly) attention.. it's when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

JUST SLOW DOWN!

Edited by DirkDeadeye

This is some good work btw Seira - The loot tables are a mess, and the drop rates are so badly weighted its really hard to see where the "we don't want this to be a grind" statement from the last livestream comes in.

Megan, the RNG is this game has always been bad, but the weighted values shown here are painfull.

Looking forward to the next "hotfix" then. Might i suggest a "cycling" loot table where percentages change weekly or bi-weekly. So one week the mag prime chassis will be the most common and the following week the mag prime systems are most common.

That would help with this overall feeling of defeat were getting. Some people can just be like "man, i just cant get x to drop after y amount of runs. I'll try again in a few days when the loot tables get shuffled up.

Edited by iSoulie

I agree with the tokens people really.  Easy to edit number not hidden behind various bits of rng that they have to keep juggling every patch.  Oh no,  people were getting <item A> too fast (speedruns), we better up the number of tokens required.  Regular tokens, void tokens, derelict tokens, there's still plenty of ways to encourage people to buy Platinum that don't require crazy rng.  Just incorporate it into the market, have a page for buying things with tokens.

My 2 cents.