Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe theme would you like to see?

I'd like to see more frames like Nezha; new interpretations of existing themes. For example, Frost is a Tank and CC Cold frame. I'd like to see glass cannon damage Cold frame. Volt is a highly mobile DPS Electric frame. I'd like to see a support/CC Electric frame. Excalibur and Mesa are a sword and pistol-based DPS frame, respectively. I'd like to see frames with other weapon masteries with different roles, like a sword-and-shield tank frame or a sniper-based support frame. And yes, I was thinking of Ana when I typed that last one. We already have a Zarya-frame, so why not?

Also, the upcoming Wukong rework has me thinking how I wouldn't mind more mythology-themed frames, maybe something from Greek, African or Southeast Asian stories.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I'd like to see a Corrupted Warframe. 

The frame itself has been corrupted by a neural sentry gone faulty after becoming partly infested - neither it, not the infestation are their old selves no more. Would make an interesting setting for a quest, featuring some new enemies, which you will be able to encounter in the Void. Naturally, you have to get to the bottom of this. 

The frame could feature overdrive, something akin to a fissure corruption, a higher energy state which could be maintained by, I dunno, corrupting enemies, and making energy beacons out of them to sustain the frame. The frame could also feature the ability to strengthen enemies and getting something out of them when they die, like orbs, or special energy ammo for it's, or the team's guns.  

22 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

I'd like to see more frames like Nezha; new interpretations of existing themes. For example, Frost is a Tank and CC Cold frame. I'd like to see glass cannon damage Cold frame. Volt is a highly mobile DPS Electric frame. I'd like to see a support/CC Electric frame. Excalibur and Mesa are a sword and pistol-based DPS frame, respectively. I'd like to see frames with other weapon masteries with different roles, like a sword-and-shield tank frame or a sniper-based support frame. And yes, I was thinking of Ana when I typed that last one. We already have a Zarya-frame, so why not?

Also, the upcoming Wukong rework has me thinking how I wouldn't mind more mythology-themed frames, maybe something from Greek, African or Southeast Asian stories.

Volt is a pretty good support/CC frame... I mean he makes you faster, increases your crit damage, and block bullets as support and has the best type of CC... making stuff dead in a large area!

A mech warframe focuses on body-mounted weapons, like that Warmachine

A wraith themed warframe capable of taking control over enemies (letting you play as a Moa, etc)

A transforming warframe capable of taking forms of wildlife and assimilating with biomass (I.e. devouring living enemies) and getting stronger

Edited by Marvelous_A

16 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

A mech warframe focuses on body-mounted weapons, like that Warmachine

A wraith themed warframe capable of taking control over enemies (letting you play as a Moa, etc)

A transforming warframe capable of taking forms of wildlife and assimilating with biomass (I.e. devouring living enemies) and getting stronger

I think they are doing that last one. Hes a fat guy and they jokingly referred to him as the kirby frame.

I'd love to see a puppet/puppeteer frame that redirects damage to enemies, manipulates/controls enemies in a unique way, kinda like an evil marionette type frame. I also kinda wanna see a sort of gambler frame that maybe provides random buffs or sacrifices a large amount of his health/shields/armor to gain some kind of momentary crit boost or something. Not entirely rng, but something that has a level of risk and uncertainty to it,