The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V needs a vacation...

ChaoticEdge

lemme break it down why he need a vacation

• Alad V started cutting up warframes and doing unhumane stuff pretty much get beaten up into a pulp which it seems everything is fine...
  • 2nd time he got infected and pretty much got space aids (infected tentacles *cough*) and been enslave by the infested and made him their b###!h, then we came rescued him from enslavement of infested
  • The 3rd time he thought he'll get a great deal with the wolf and turns out again enslavement and turn back to be a b###!h slave again...imagine how much he was dramatized from that one again even he deleted out his memories data bank

Alad V...just go a vacation for your sake, your becoming Avenger's Loki when he got beat up by the Hulk except for you got gang bang hoards unmerciful enemies (not most of them is not tenno or frame).

2 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Or do, because we're the Tenno.

we did rescue Alad V 2 time already 1 is the infested and 2 rescued him from being a crushing grinding by hunhow (the quest) which I got a funny feeling he wanted be saved by us again from the natah now...This time he does need take a vacation.

I'd like we have some focus again on the Grineer though. Recently we had Fortuna, then Jupiter, even the Wolf had an Alad V part, and Empyrean will be heavily Corpus as far as we know. Even though I love most of Corpus people (Frohd Bek, Alad, Nef ❤️ ), I think the remaining Kuva Queen deserves some love

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

There is no such word as “vacation” in Corpus language.

No rest for the wicked!

well Alad V isn't pure 100% evil (more of 90%) which I understand he need money but he doesn't realized that money is going be pointless then he'll just feel empty even thou he spend trillions of credits for it doesn't make it feel better or either having a trillions of credits for he is going feel empty about it.

Anyway he isn't a corpus higher up no more or either the best one for he just got his butt handed by the tenno a lot but the one who had the threshing is the infested and wolf. (lots threshing in that back room).

1 минуту назад, ChaoticEdge сказал:

well Alad V isn't pure 100% evil (more of 90%)

But FounderChaoticEdge-Senpai, Alad was experimenting on Warframes! My Operator... does not like that.

12 минут назад, ChaoticEdge сказал:

Anyway he isn't a corpus higher up no more or either the best one for he just got his butt handed by the tenno a lot but the one who had the threshing is the infested and wolf. (lots threshing in that back room).

My innuendo radar is twitching slightly. Something is lost in translation (or added), I suspect.

Aaaaanyway, if I had any say in the matter, Alad would be resting in pieces after Zanuka. But no one listens to me :(. And now we can not set a foot on Eris without stepping on Infested MOA spit and Jupiter is overrun by some weird Sentient Crewman...

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

But FounderChaoticEdge-Senpai, Alad was experimenting on Warframes! My Operator... does not like that.

My innuendo radar is twitching slightly. Something is lost in translation (or added), I suspect.

Aaaaanyway, if I had any say in the matter, Alad would be resting in pieces after Zanuka. But no one listens to me :(. And now we can not set a foot on Eris without stepping on Infested MOA spit and Jupiter is overrun by some weird Sentient Crewman...

true he experimenting on warframes but now pretty much all Alad V wanted to be rich and its not like anyone one don't want to be rich for they wanted to be rich.  also that threshing is not polite threshing by the infested and wolf.

It wasn't his originally faulted, a greedy mouse come look for the cheese and get caught between the traps around him so pretty much one gang bang night time.  I bet Alad V have a back up plan about reversing the effect of sentient's alagram thingy as again if he does not have back up plan he'll just be backing his bags and leaving soon, as the time being we will look for orokin' tech to undo the sentient alagram stuff so it can revert back the person/object to be normal being.  Its not like we don't have 100s of scientist who don't want to do this but they are clever enough to try make things back what it way it pose to be.

I think Salad is too driven to want a vacation.

As one of the game's best developed bosses (lore-wise) I've come to actually quite like him.

I see him as a misfit, rejected by his Corpus buddies (who presumably thought his work / goals were too risky) and forced to go it alone. Every time he seems close to achieving his goals, we show up and wreck everything.

2ijos93.jpg

Edited by FlusteredFerret
image edit