The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspended account

Shinnook

Hi, recently my account has been suspended until 01 june 2035 i want to know why.

I didn't use third part programs and i downloaded the game from the main page.

When i try to log in it says that ive been suspended cause i violated the tos, then i read it and there is nothing that i can uderstand about the suspend, i read that they can ban or suspend for no reason any time they want but is sounds strange to me.

I know i have a bad connection beacause ive been banned during a game that i host and some players yell at me so maybe this can be the problem?.

I had some problems with minecraft server that the staff called me and say that i send too many packets but is all about my lagg and is ok no problems here.

I really like this game i spent a lot of time on it id like to continue to play but i have this issue.

So please if some one can help me about that i will be very happy.

Thanks

-Shinnook

Just now, Shinnook said:

Alredy did that >_< 2 times

Dont spam them or they will block you there.

Reply to the same message and wait.

Because we sure as hell cant help you. We are players, not the devs or the support staff.

• Like 1

Just now, SupremeDutchGamer said:

if you're 100% sure you've done nothing wrong, its probably an automatic ban that wasnt meant to happen. and support will reverse it once they get to it (may take a while)

ok thank you, i see people sayng that i cant spam?, im not spamming here thats my first topic/post on forums i don't know how it works.

So if you guis can't really do anything ill wait and hope they will fix my problem.

How to close the post?

7 minutes ago, Shinnook said:

ok thank you, i see people sayng that i cant spam?, im not spamming here thats my first topic/post on forums i don't know how it works.

They meant you shouldn't open multiple support requests (aka tickets) about the same issue as that will just make it take longer for you and everyone else who need help from the support team.

Just now, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

A week? The reports I've read had to wait months to get their problem solved lol

Problem being solved and initial response are different things... However like I've said I only had to contact them once and that's been over a year ago.  I was basically just trying to illustrate the point it was unlikely to hear from them quickly, due to them normally having a high volume of tickets to deal with.

13 minutes ago, Shinnook said:

ok thank you, i see people sayng that i cant spam?, im not spamming here

No. I mean spam Support.

And I mean opening a ticket and then another of the same issue not long after the first one, and another, and another and another... You get the picture.

Send just 1 ticket and reply to it if its taking too long, it will ping on their side.