Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn help

(NSW)Calli_R-O

Question

Hey!

I am new to this game (only started playing about a day ago), and I bought Ivara because the bow aspect was very appealing but I would also love to have Saryn.

What is the best way to get the parts for her blueprint?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

13 answers to this question

You can either farm regular Saryn at the Sedna boss - Kela de Thaym - or get Saryn Prime by trading with other players or buying her relics from them. Saryn Prime is vaulted so there's no way to farm her currently, but she'll be unvaulted someday for sure, and regular vs prime frames isn't that much of a difference, honestly.

Bear in mind that she can be a bit painful to get from Kela, as you must do Arena missions in order to farm points to be able to face Kela and have a shot at a Saryn part. So in most cases Saryn prime is far easier to get, even if it means farming the plat instead.

---

In other topic, I advise farming everything you can, even frames like Ivara. Not that it was a bad purchase, even because Ivara was the only frame I actually bought once, but because after you're experienced you tend to look back and think: "I wasted plat on that? Knowing I could farm this now without a sweat?". Just a thought to have in mind.

In yet another topic, if you didn't know yet, I do advise linking your warframe account to either Mixer or Twitch and watch the upcoming Tennolive stream on the 6th of July for 30m in order to get a free Nekros Prime handed out to your account. There's also an ephemera stream drop on the day before, during the Tennocon pannel streams, on the same conditions.

Cheers, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

My Advice.... Get Saryn Prime....

I manages to get Saryn Prime Neuroptics, Chassis and Main Blueprint for about 69 Platinum.... I believe the Chassis is the rarest part so its going to cost alot more to acquire that one but altogether I I think you can get her a whole lot faster than Regular Saryn.... the biggest Obstacle would be getting 6 Nitain Extract to Craft the components. 

But if you have the Patience you can just Try to reach sedna to unlock farm Saryn....

as someone who uses Saryn Prime a lot I have to recommend you either farm regular saryn (which is a long farm that takes a long time if RNG hates you). Also, her prime is floating around still- we all got relics of her parts and weapons a few months ago- that is how I got her. I managed to farm up two sets, one for myself, one for trade (I traded for Valkyr Prime). So I guarantee that there are still a bunch floating around out there. Try warframe.market and not the trade chat. The trade chat will attempt to rip you off. 

2 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

The trade chat will attempt to rip you off. 

I can confirm this to be true... mostly because im the one trying to rip people off.... I almost sold a Rubico Prime set for 70 Platinum.... when its really only 20 Platinum.

Also I almost sold a Barrel Diffusion when this mod can be gotten from a friend or clan mate for free...

Soooo.... yeah..... you gotta be vigilant

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I can confirm this to be true... mostly because im the one trying to rip people off.... I almost sold a Rubico Prime set for 70 Platinum.... when its really only 20 Platinum.

Also I almost sold a Barrel Diffusion when this mod can be gotten from a friend or clan mate for free...

Soooo.... yeah..... you gotta be vigilant

lol. I just don't get how you guys can just haunt the trade chat all day. I get bored and bleary watching the same six to twelve names WTB, WTS. Which is probably why I've so many prime sets going unsold. But to be fair, I'll probably build them for the MR. I also don't understand why having large amounts of platinum is super important to some people. After all, if it's just sitting there it is useless. But I guess if you have all the cosmetics and such its the only endgame left, lol. 

edit:

also super surprised rubico is worth only 20. I see people quoting it for 70 or more quite frequently. 

Edited by (NSW)Badger

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

Lol. I just don't get how you guys can just haunt the trade chat all day

LoL.... I don't squat in chat all day... I do it when im having some down time from long or annoying missions....like farming Harrow Systems....

• Like 1

If you only just started laying it will be quite awhile before you get anywhere near Kayla de Thaym to farm her. Plus Saryn Prime has a min level, maybe 8 mastery? Soooooo can't buy the prime yet either...

Edited by hooperinius

10 hours ago, hooperinius said:

If you only just started laying it will be quite awhile before you get anywhere near Kayla de Thaym to farm her. Plus Saryn Prime has a min level, maybe 8 mastery? Soooooo can't buy the prime yet either...

Congrats, you're the first person who seem to have to caught on to that.😎

The OP started playing yesterday so there's no way that he(or she) could be able to farm Saryn or join on relic breaking for Saryn Prime or even trade with other players to buy Saryn Prime. The only way for OP to get Saryn right now is by buying it with plat, which is not advisable at all because that amount of plat can be better spend on slots.

Best advice for the moment is that OP should just play the game, get the hang of it and not to worry about it. It might even be that when experiencing other frames that there's less want for Saryn.

11 hours ago, hooperinius said:

no

the only frames that have a mastery lockout are 

2 Mesa Prime
4 Limbo Prime
5 Equinox Prime  Hydroid Prime
6 Chroma Prime  Zephyr Prime
8 Banshee Prime  Mirage Prime  Oberon Prime
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

no

the only frames that have a mastery lockout are 

2 Mesa Prime
4 Limbo Prime
5 Equinox Prime  Hydroid Prime
6 Chroma Prime  Zephyr Prime
8 Banshee Prime  Mirage Prime  Oberon Prime

YAY !!!! 😄 There is hope.... that being said.... making Platinum very early is not practical... so many source are locked.... still there.... theres hope.... sort of....