Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

4 minutes ago, GrimRiver said:

I still haven't gotten drop, closed the Twitch page and logged out and in of Twitch and then I logged out and in on Steam.

Watched over an hour.

Still nothing 😕

Close the streaming, browser, and start warframe game, it works for me

Edited by (PS4)Menego_Maistro

• Mobile Streaming doesn't count towards 30 mins timer.
  • If you are streaming on PC/Browser and still didn't get the rewards - Close your Twitch app/browser and re-launch the game. (Twitch is running a timer and it won't sent log about time-watched to the server until you are finished watching, so closing ur twitch and re-launching triggers this timer amount to be sent to the server to further trigger reward)

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Menego_Maistro said:

Close the streaming, browser, and start warframe game, it works for me

So somehow my Twitch link info got corrupted and couldn't find the info to my warframe account so I had to reconnect it.

How does that even happen?

I haven't recieved my ephimera on PC yet. Been watching for a couple of hours and nothing has come up yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, just recieved it. Was late I guess due to the bandwidth of the servers being taken up.

Edited by LTurmoil47

14 minutes ago, Hirumma said:

Same.... watching it since start of tenno live and no ephemera.... twitch linked... and playing on firefox. account logged -_- still waiting

try reading previous responses man - all you gotta do is to close your firefox and restart Warframe. Twitch won't send updated watch-on timer while u watching. U have to end it - for it to send a total time watch data to WF, and if this data is higher then 30 mins it will send you ur gift. Just close twitch and restart WF.