Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

im just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs. i started watching at 6PM as per the schedule. but after 30 minutes i never got mines. seen that my account had a sync issue so unlinked my twitch and relinked again. and been watching the warframe stream for 3 hours now and still nothing ???

anyone else having issues getting their twitch drop ???

Edited by DiBBz

1 minute ago, Vasax said:

How do u get it will it be directly in ur Warframe account or how does it work? also linked and got nothing i think

twitch drops always give you a mail in game saying youve acquired something

Edited by DiBBz

Watched over two hours...never got mine.  Tried unlinking/relinking accounts...and the login/twitch stuff is full dead.  So...probably lost both the ephemera and Nekros Prime.  Don't do what I did basically.

Just now, Tayledras said:

Watched over two hours...never got mine.  Tried unlinking/relinking accounts...and the login/twitch stuff is full dead.  So...probably lost both the ephemera and Nekros Prime.  Don't do what I did basically.

i had to unlink my account after having a twitch account breach. it was locked so had to change details and as i said had a sync issue when i checked account management for warframe. so needed to unlink and relink

I've been watching pretty much since the partner segment and haven't gotten it yet. Un/relinked my accounts yesterday to be sure.

I wish they'd stop with these twitch drops, it always feels like a crapshoot if it works or not. Just stick to promo codes and everyone will be happy.

• Like 1

Yeah I did get the 3 codes they did during the little trivia game...it was during that though the website went down hard and hasn't come back so I am stuck unlinked with only an hour to go before Nekros.  Situation not optimistic.  At least I can build him still...

Codes really would be better for everyone...especially if their web servers aren't up to task for what they want people to do.

I got it already. I watched it on two devices though. I used my tablet and my laptop to watch mutliple streams at once. The main warframe stream and DE_Badhorse which is DE glen.

edit: I think he is actually trying to fix the website on his stream atm with other DE employees not sure thats what it sounds like from what Im hearing them talking about.

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean

From what I gather the stream has a few conditions to count the minutes now. You gotta have sound on (not even muting the tab) and have it as the active tab for a solid 30 minutes straight. If you muted it (either the player or the tab itself) it won't count. This can throw people for a loop because it use to be possible this way. Not anymore.

It's basically to make it so you have to watch the stream on some capacity, as people were being accused of only joining for the drops then leaving, which may be considered view padding by twitch.

you are not alone with that problem, same here

Zitat

From what I gather the stream has a few conditions to count the minutes now. You gotta have sound on (not even muting the tab) and have it as the active tab for a solid 30 minutes straight. If you muted it (either the player or the tab itself) it won't count. This can throw people for a loop because it use to be possible this way. Not anymore.

It's basically to make it so you have to watch the stream on some capacity, as people were being accused of only joining for the drops then leaving, which may be considered view padding by twitch.

where did you get that information from?

Edited by Royzen

I got mine, I started watching 30mins after the streams started, and after around 40minutes of watching i got mine. But I didnt even watch the stream I just put it on and browsed something else as it ran in the background, also I was not in game waiting for the mail. As always the warframe servers or whatever runs twitch drops get messed up for some people same as last year so maybe they will have a rerun of the drop on some stream for those who didnt get it.

I seem to have issues with getting mine as well, and i had been watching the stream for around an hour and 30 minutes. Does it take some time to receive the reward or do you get it immediately?

I've been watching since a little before 1pm cst on mixer on my xbox and still haven't gotten the ephemera. I should still be link from the free kyroptera syandana but when I try to make sure I'm still linked it just times out or says service not responding or unresponsive followed by zero space something and a long reference number. So this sucks! Hopefully I can still get the ephemera and nekros prime.

4 minutes ago, Royzen said:

where did you get that information from?

If you mean the tab and sound thing, 3 straight hours of fumbling with settings because I didn't get the drop either. Moment I left it as the primary tab with sound on for 30 minutes, the ephemera dropped almost instantly. Before that I had the sound muted, then the tab muted, then the tab as the active tab.

Trial and error mostly.

EDIT: I had the stream on the same tab for a solid 3 hours. It's only when I had all of the above conditions (unmuted, primary tab) that I got the drop.

Edited by MechaEmperor7000