Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Hey all, 

I'm hoping someone can help, I've not recieved any drops from the last 7 or so streams I've watched. I've tried unlinking and linking again. I've also watched from mobile app as well as browser from my playstation via the in game kiosk at the front of the ship. 

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong and am hoping someone can suggest a fix. 

23 минуты назад, (PS4)lI-3Dot-Il сказал:

I've not recieved any drops from the last 7 or so streams I've watched

"From 11 a.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET, watch us on Twitch, Mixer or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Ephemera, then watch TennoLive at 6 p.m. ET for another 30 minutes to get Nekros Prime, including a Warframe slot"

"11 a.m. ET" convert in your time (copy to google). It's about 2 hours later

14 minutes ago, ShimmerDoll said:

I've been watching it the whole time I see some people got it, but I didn't yet which is weird since i am watching it right now 40 minutes in

They told that the Drops will be late due to the very high amount of drops to be given. Especially after the first 30 minutes, I guess (so same for the Nekros Prime).

Edited by Chewarette

1 hour ago, Critatis said:

I didn't get that either, weird, some ppl said they got it the first 10 mins.:suspicion:

I concur, I didn't get it either. I watched Backyardistv and Alekly fish and do survival for the whole time and didn't get it either. But it doesn't bother me very much. Just curious what they are showing at Tennocon.

EDIT: Even had it full screen and minimized to add to chat! But I remember seeing lots of people not getting it, so it doesn't surprise me that much.

EDIT2: Nope, I stand corrected. I closed Steam (like someone else in thread) and logged in again and it came via in-game Communications.

Edited by nslay

I have been watching from the beginning for hours now but I still didn't get anything. What is going on?? My account is linked, it always was, and i tried to relog like 5 times now and restart the game or steam, i tried everything. Is there anyone having the same problem?