Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Yeah got the ephemera basicly right away, so my twitch account is linked, but no nekros prime yet. Everytime DE tries to give out something special with Twitchdrops it turns to S#&$ somehow... fascinating.

but what if they say we got it... but didnt... i use switch... DE says they sent it to my PC account... I dont even have a PC... they also say they wont move it... Now im over nekros... slightly burnt... but mostly afraid to purchase anything in the future if they think im on PC...

So DE  f-ed us again with false-advertising... I really start loving this company more and more...

Doesn't DE learn from their mistakes? Last year the Ash-Prime debacle. This year it's going to be the Nekros-Prime debacle. When is DE going to learn that their Twitchprime drops for tennocon end in a fiasco.

And the worst part is that DE makes us players look like we are at fault, that we are the "badguys" here. I got my Ephemera so clearly my account was linked. I even participated in chat( as good as possible with a 10minute forced interval) I also got my simaris-codes activated so I clearly watched the stream. So the fault clearly lies with DE and their logs... but who is going to be f-ed in the end? Us players and we are made out to be the people at fault.What an amazing company startegy to alianate their playerbase.

Edited by Amunre81

Watched all but the last 15 mins (mobile data ran out). Received ephemera within hours but still no nekros prime. Anything to do with twitch name not being the same as warframe account name? Not sure it should matter as account are linked. Will wait a while longer then is there a method of contacting DE about it? 

i didn't received mine, i try with the support and they said it was a twitch sync problem, i got Nekros only on the Switch Version but no PC version, this kinda sucks, i hope they can help me and other peoples too, don't worry i can't wait

Edited by IceBreak23

2 hours ago, Amunre81 said:

Since I got the lotus ephemera right away I think it's fair to say my Twitch-account is linked, yes. And yes I watched the whole tennocon-live (basicly their tennocon devstream) shabang from start to finish, so yes I got my 30 minutes, and NO I didn't mute the stream. So I fullfiled all the REQUIRMENTS.

And Redtext is a DE Dev-tool IN warframe... so YES it is official.

Oh yeah still nothing.

yeah in the same boat got a ticket back from support saying better luck next time basicly. And a guide to relinking my account. Quite frustrating got up really early and watched 6 hours of the stream. They could of handled this better. 

Not the end of the world but does leave a bad taste in the mouth. 😞

11 hours ago, (XB1)RevJynxed said:

And what about support telling those of us that have received one but not the other the drops have all been given.

If support has told you that, then I would still wait the week, then submit a ticket if you don't have the items.

10 hours ago, (XB1)VORTEC SMOKA said:

I have that exact problem, got the Lotus but no Nekros and am hearing the rewards have been distributed. I submitted a ticket and will report back what I hear. 

Hearing from whom?  Hearing from someone in chat is not an official word.

Soooo... I've watched almost 8 hours of stream (17:40 - 1:30 in my time zone) and I have not received Nekros Prime and Ephemera. Stream wasn't muted and I've got Twitch Prime things so I have connected Twitch and Warframe (I've checked that before stream). I know that DE have 7 days for this but RedText said that everything has been sent. 

They don't care, canned responses all around

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

The only response they give is this one

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

And it won't work now go to Twitter and tweet at them so they can't ignore us

That's the response I got from support, if you didn't get it sucks because they don't care, either go to Twitter and complain or give up like I did because they wont even acknowledge tweets either

I for one am leaving a complaint to the better business bureau, they shouldn't do a promotion like this if they know that they literally cannot fulfill it, for those wondering this is the support email they seem to copy paste to everyone

7 hours ago, (PS4)CaliguIa said:

I was watching with my buddy on twitch.. and he got it right after the 30min in on Tennolive 2019 stream @ 6pm. Now we both live in the same country and watched it together...yet i don't get one.

It's not so straight forward in how their algorithms work to give out the rewards.  They said it can take up to 7 days to get all the rewards out.  If you haven't received your rewards after that, then please submit a support ticket.

10 hours ago, (PS4)TheRedDeadEye said:

OK I play on ps4 and had connected my twitch account, got my lotus ephemera, watched the tennocon stream and watched the 6:00pm part, saw red text in game and in stream. Since then i still havent got Nekros Prime. 

Is it just taking time to get sent out or did I get skipped over?  because this is giving me a lot of anxiety.

They stated to wait for up to 7 days for the rewards to be given out.  If you haven't gotten the rewards after that time, then put in a support ticket.