Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I would like to know about the nekros prime give away that occurred during the tennocon live stream. It seems as the give away has ended but it seems that console players still haven't received theirs I have seen on the Warframe discord that other console players haven't received theirs. I would like to know why and if we're going to receive a nekros prime at all.

On 2019-07-06 at 7:30 AM, (PS4)lI-3Dot-Il said:

Hey all, 

I'm hoping someone can help, I've not recieved any drops from the last 7 or so streams I've watched. I've tried unlinking and linking again. I've also watched from mobile app as well as browser from my playstation via the in game kiosk at the front of the ship. 

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong and am hoping someone can suggest a fix. 

you watched from 2 sources thats the issue as you might have borked yourself out of the reward cause the system detected 2 of you  an so might not have counted ya 

Same here, missing Nek. And a lot of people on Steam are missing theirs too. Another "watch this stream - giveaway" fiasco. DE are getting good at creating a scene. I would ask if they learned anything from the Ash Prime saga, but I'd likely be told it's a whole different problem (yeah right). I'm not seeing any help from DE at this point, either through support (told to wait 7 days then re-submit) or on forums, where they could pin something for all those affected. It's interesting (although not reassuring) to know the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left is doing when they state 7 days then the next day say it's done, then again state "Wait 7 days" via support. Leadership at its best!

I watched the whole cosplay stream and the 6-7pm stream without stop, yet i received nothing. Was connected on twitch to my frame account, watched live, and haven't gotten anything still (7/9/19). Just frustrated because other players are already running around with the new footsteps....

Edited by Shankatron23

22 minutes ago, (XB1)RevJynxed said:

And what about support telling those of us that have received one but not the other the drops have all been given.

I have that exact problem, got the Lotus but no Nekros and am hearing the rewards have been distributed. I submitted a ticket and will report back what I hear. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)RhysX151 said:

I still have yet to receive the Nekros Prime despite watching the streams all day. The ephemera arrived but not nekros and also i cant use the Simaris codes. Itried to access the website when it was live and it said invalid code and has continued to say that for the last days.

1 hour ago, manatauro said:

Simaris code doesn't work either

They said the simaris codes would only be valid for 24 hours. Naturally, the servers were overloaded by all the players trying to claim the codes on the website. It always worked if you used it in the market console though.

Hi I watched the tennocon and I should have recieved my Nekros Prime. After I heard that the red text in game said that anyone has received their Nekros, I contacted DE. Now they are writing that anyone has got their Drop and they cannot give it manuall out. Is this real or are there more that havent got Nekros Prime too

From DE Candice,

Hey there MMrSunrise,

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

Hey there PhantomOracion,

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime and/or the Lotus Ephemera drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately, we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to not receive any of the drops. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do regarding this once it's happened.

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

1. Unlink Warframe to Twitch by clicking https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
  2. Go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections, then find Warframe listed under OTHER CONNECTIONS, click DISCONNECT and then confirm by clicking Yes, Disconnect

3. Go to https://www.warframe.com/user and click the Twitch Sync link

4. Click AUTHORIZE at the bottom of the page

5. Verify both Twitch is linked by checking https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section.

6. Verify the Warframe side by checking https://www.warframe.com/user (it should say "Linked to USERNAME") and display your Twitch username

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you continue to enjoy Warframe!

SO to those of u who havent got ur twitch drop yet after watching for hours DE basically said "F*ck off u dont get the drop"

OK I play on ps4 and had connected my twitch account, got my lotus ephemera, watched the tennocon stream and watched the 6:00pm part, saw red text in game and in stream. Since then i still havent got Nekros Prime. 

Is it just taking time to get sent out or did I get skipped over?  because this is giving me a lot of anxiety.

Got the Lotus Ephemera, but not Nekros Prime. Still waiting on it. DE ands Twitch are super wierd. I watched the whole day and was waiting for the drop. Not sure how long this suppose to take to register 30 mins and send a drop,but finally got my Lotus Ephemera around 3 hr into Tennocon. Either is took that long to register i watched 30 mins, or it was because after the first 2 hrs I went to warframe.com and unlinked and relinked my twitch account. And that reboot my link or something.

I just read someone else reply they got from DE about not getting Nekros, and their official response was 

"We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

So basically DE said that because there was SO MANY people watching their live steam, that a bunch of accounts got disconnected. 

So look like if you haven't gotten your Nerkos Prime or Lotus Ephemera yet, doesn't look like you will ever get them. And at this moment DE has no intention of solving the problem or trying to get people thier missing drops. Just that in the future just unlink and relink your accounts after every drop to ensure you get them.

I would like to know about the nekros prime give away that occurred during the tennocon live stream. It seems as the give away has ended but it seems that console players still haven't received theirs I have seen on the Warframe discord that other console players haven't received theirs. I would like to know why and if we're going to receive a nekros prime at all.