Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

43 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

So... if we are on the same build as PC why can operators on PC use ephemeras but not on consoles? 

My guess is that we really aren't.  We have all of the content that PC has, but not all the fixes / changes.  It will probably be included in the next cert build.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)skeebo25 said:

I paid for the wukong prime access pass for $59.99 and only received the affinity and credit booster and platinum where is my warframe and all additional content for this package because $59.99 is alot of money to spend

Pissed right now 

1 hour ago, (PS4)fine906 said:

PlayStation hk saids the update of prime access is decided by DE instead of Sony, then what's the reason that hk service still don't have wukong prime access in it's store?

So you're saying that DE gets to decide what goes up on the store? I thought it was Sony who was in charge.

5 hours ago, (PS4)skeebo25 said:

I paid for the wukong prime access pass for $59.99 and only received the affinity and credit booster and platinum where is my warframe and all additional content for this package because $59.99 is alot of money to 

Noooo u payed for the accessories pack.There's the access pack that has wukong prime and the other prime weapons. And then there's the accessories pack which u payed for that comes with the 90 day affinity and credit boosters and the other stuff that comes with it 

18 hours ago, (PS4)Cyclone510_X said:

So you're saying that DE gets to decide what goes up on the store? I thought it was Sony who was in charge.

I asked PlayStation hk and I have screen shot but I don't know how to add image here

On 2019-07-06 at 4:54 PM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

chill lol

u wernt forced to spend money on a free game 

and wukong relics r in game atm, sony controls the playstion store updates, not de

This game wouldn't have the ability to be what it is today without the support of the people who spend money on it, so you should be thanking the people who play and aren't deadbeats, cheap, or broke for their "donations." So, you should have more respect for your benefactors, even when they complain like entitled brats. 😉

On 6/7/2019 at 20:49, (PS4)AlSahHim018 said:

Sabes, la mayoría de las personas no reciben su Nekros Prime, yo incluido, y no estoy muy contento, especialmente con todo el dinero que he puesto para este juego. Además, cuando hago clic en wukong prime access, obtengo el paquete de acceso Equinox Prime. Esto es ridículo. Estuve en la transmisión por más de los minutos requeridos y todavía no he conseguido mi primo nekros.

en mi caso ni el efímero 

HOTFIX #1

• Fixed Wukong/Wukong Prime's tail going missing when the Wukong Mithra Skin is equipped. He can now properly resume his monkeying around with the appropriate amount of fashion frame. 
  • Fixed shoulder Emblem being off-center on Wukong Prime. 
  • Fixes towards the "Animal Lover", "Champion of the People", and the "Bounty Hunter" Trophies not showing as completed due to merging with a Nightwave Weekly Act. If you have been affected, completing the achievement again should mark it as so!

Archived