Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Some peoples names have changed around. I know who magprime is, but anyone else mind refreshing my memory?

No other name changes I can remember. 

After Discord became a thing, a lot of LPW'ers went there.  Reliant and Stalker both habe servers. 

Edited by MagPrime

6 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Some peoples names have changed around. I know who magprime is, but anyone else mind refreshing my memory?

Went from aeon66 to my current.

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I was once the man known as ..... Tim

Hopefully not Intel's TIM.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

People gotta be on my friends list to even send me a DM, worse case is I have a lot of friends requests that I ignore. 

Again, I am not that brave. I'm already having a hard time coming to terms with classmates asking me about my twitch channel. I feel like I gotta really impress them and it makes my stomach hurt.

il y a 1 minute, Sajochi a dit :

Again, I am not that brave. I'm already having a hard time coming to terms with classmates asking me about my twitch channel. I feel like I gotta really impress them and it makes my stomach hurt.

Just be yourself, don't make a fake identity to impress others. Even in public.

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

The only time in worried about impressing strangers is when I go for a job or loan interview lol

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

What you really meant to say was....

iV58Shy.jpg

Lmao

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I know that feeling all to well, not an easy one that i also struggle with. The forums and reddit is the most social thing i go (even that i can struggle with).

11 minutes ago, angias said:

Just be yourself, don't make a fake identity to impress others. Even in public.

I'm as real as i can be within the ToS. I don't believe in filtering myself too much. However, these are people who I will have professional relationships with and that terrifies me. 

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The only time in worried about impressing strangers is when I go for a job or loan interview lol

My last job interview I simply said o have a very flexible schedule and that was enough for them to hire me. 

7 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

I know that feeling all to well, not an easy one that i also struggle with. The forums and reddit is the most social thing i go (even that i can struggle with).

Yup, me in a nutshell. I have pretty bad social anxiety. Which also makes it hard for me to get into multiplayer games from time to time. 

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

No other name changes I can remember. 

After Discord became a thing, a lot of LPW'ers went there.  Reliant and Stalker both habe servers. 

i'm a reliant stalker

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

People gotta be on my friends list to even send me a DM, worse case is I have a lot of friends requests that I ignore. 

i forget to respond to people sometimes, but i rarely (if ever) get any pm's

Spoiler

Bilderesultat for a lone ghost

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

I'm as real as i can be within the ToS. I don't believe in filtering myself too much. However, these are people who I will have professional relationships with and that terrifies me. 

i change myself a bit too much when i speak to different people

On 2019-03-07 at 12:06 PM, Nova-XI said:

Those from my first stage of school werent, more like robots. While those at uni are generally lovely (except my programming lector was a real donkey). I had one lector purposely failing the oral exam if you didnt explain the stuff in his exact way, even though it still was correct. Best thing is karma bit back and he got fired for that stunt.

Those at the first stages of eduction are generally not so nice, while those in the other end are a totally different story.

Primary school teachers are well aware that their students are powerless; teachers of older students are usually aware that power trips have consequences. 😉

4 minutes ago, DropbearNinja said:

Primary school teachers are well aware that their students are powerless; teachers of older students are usually aware that power trips have consequences. 😉

Fun fact; if you complain to the school, they just get butthurt and ignore you, critique 2 OP. We can complain at uni but the higher end still dont care, all they see is grofit.