Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, angias said:

You can start reading them.

i cant read, i have way too many mental health problems, i cant focus, i can write, but my head changes to often to keep track of it.

i try to read, but its actually really hard. imagine the feeling of 100 heads in your head, and 1 tries to read, while the other 99 talk, and do other stuff.

it becomes too much of a hassle to really do anything, i lost my job because of it

Some folks seem to have mistaken this thread for a roleplaying thread, so the last ~100 or so pages have been purged for the most part I'm not going to bother cleaning earlier than that.

If you want to roleplay, you should make a thread in https://forums.warframe.com/forum/212-role-playing/, provided the roleplaying adheres to the code of conduct. If your roleplaying does not adhere to the code of conduct (vulgar, inappropriate, erotic, etc) then you shouldn't be doing it at all, these forums are not the place for it.

Unlocking the thread.

Edited by Letter13

8 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

You should though, lots of good random stuff in it.

well the first few pages were about obvious enthusiasm of winning.

Then it divulges into anime gifs, and weeb conceptual thesis's about life and stuff

then random mutated jests about wantant madabagablagafa and my shoes. yes, there was a time, years ago, where a discussion happened here.

and it was glorious, it was a tale, a yarn if you will, about my shoes, even though i lost my shoes, my shoes were nice, but people treated me weird for it...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

well the first few pages were about obvious enthusiasm of winning.

Then it divulges into anime gifs, and weeb conceptual thesis's about life and stuff

then random mutated jests about wantant madabagablagafa and my shoes. yes, there was a time, years ago, where a discussion happened here.

and it was glorious, it was a tale, a yarn if you will, about my shoes, even though i lost my shoes, my shoes were nice, but people treated me weird for it...

I mean, it has to adapt if it needs to survive for this long.

il y a 1 minute, Renegade343 a dit :

Hey, it survived an accidental merging, so that's fine.

All it does is survive.

We actually have to do something else than what it was intended to keep it alive.

How many time have we purposely brought it back on the first page. Apart from the role playing shenanigans.

Just now, angias said:

All it does is survive.

We actually have to do something else than what it was intended to keep it alive.

How many time have we purposely brought it back on the first page. Apart from the role playing shenanigans.

I mean, there's some discussion here and there.